Re: Improved intro

Omniary wrote:Incompetech
Y U NO CALL BY NAME OF KEVIN MACLOED?!?!?!?
I love Moon Lounge Cocktail Party. :)

*INSERT LINES HERE*

Must there really be language?
Does it add 'Character' to the game?
If you answered 'Yes', to any of the above, then shit. No really, why? I really don't care, but what does it ADD?

mrpeanut188 wrote:
Omniary wrote:Incompetech
Y U NO CALL BY NAME OF KEVIN MACLOED?!?!?!?
I love Moon Lounge Cocktail Party. :)
Well, I know his name, I was just referring tot the website where he hosted all of his tracks. :)

And I think we should wait a bit for some more scientist lines, or at least ones Regalis will give us the green light for. We don't need to rush either, the scientists and all won't be in the next update.
It slep time bunner.

Kevin Macleod is awesome, we should use the percussion to Satiate in the intro and the full song with strings and percussion in the Gate A ending. It's just so awesome, dat song.
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

EatherTrainer wrote:What if while your walking through the hallway you see or speak to the class-d that appears in SCP - 106's chamber with the leg grinder? You know to get to know him better. how he got there, ect.
Not bad.
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

I cant think of names in case anyone ask's.
What about this:
Dude 1: Hey, wake up *He shakes your sholdier*
You: Hey, do you......know where we are?
Dude 3: We dont know, we were going to ask you.
Dude 2: I was just about to have the death sentence decided, and then some lawyer guy says that I was to go to a 'private' hospital, apparently I am mad!
Dude 3: I was at DC Prison. They just said I was going to be relocated.
You: I was at Sydney Capital Pris-
Dude 2: I dont understand the whole 'number on the arm thing'. I was called that, rather than my name. Like I had no name.................
Dude 3: I can hear them saying my number....
Doctor outside cell: D-89768 will be put into 173's cell with the other two, and make sure you TELL them to not blink at the same time, thats how the last lot died......*The doctors can be heard walking away*
You: What's 173? Because whatever it is, I really dont like the sound of it!
Dude 3: And what was that they said about blinking? Something about us not blinking at the same ti-
Guard 1: Hey! Cut the chit-chat! *A bolt can be heard to be being drawn back*
Guard 1: Come on, move your arses!
Dude 2: Alright, alright!
*Doctors can be heard and you pass through a small corridor with 3 offices, spread over around 9 metres to the left. To the right there is a window stretching the whole corridor, its obviously sound proof, because despite the milling around of doctors and scientists, no sound can be heard*
Doctor in middle office: YOU ARE DEMOTED! HEAR ME!? YOU. ARE. DEMOTED. End of story, guards, take him out!
Doctor 2 in middle office: What!? But nobody told me about the things to not put into 914! You told me what it was, but NOT what to not put into it!
Guard 1: Come on, stop eaves dropping!
*The next room would be the medical room that someone suggested*
Last edited by Masshorde on Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Turkeys are dangerous, they eat camels.

Actually, D-class aren't usually kidnapped. They just think that they are signing for something different, they are told if they manage to survive for a whole month, they will be free.

Possible freedom against the death row... no hard choice.

EDIT: here is some related material. http://scp-wiki.wikidot.com/d-class-orientation
Last edited by Lusor1111 on Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
God is perfect -> Nobody is perfect -> I'm nobody --> I'm perfect --> I'm God.

Lusor1111 wrote:Actually, D-class aren't usually kidnapped. They just think that they are signing for something different, they are told if they manage to survive for a whole month, they will be free.

Possible freedom against the death row... no hard choice.
Ok, I will change it according to that!
Turkeys are dangerous, they eat camels.