Re: Facility Recontainment

The only thing I could consider a "weapon" is a Flashbang to blind the MTFs. Used when they're attempting to contain The Sculpture again. Upon usage, The Sculpture gets a multi-kill, but if you were affected by it as well, you're part of the killstreak.

Obviously though, that's been downplayed, so it prolly wouldn't happen but eh, that's the best use I can think of with such a thing...
The Nightmares...will last...FOREVEEEEERRRRR!
In the event that Nightmare Tank tries to take charge, Dr. Glitch is to warn it, until it ceases its behaviour.

Nightmare Tank wrote:The only thing I could consider a "weapon" is a Flashbang to blind the MTFs. Used when they're attempting to contain The Sculpture again. Upon usage, The Sculpture gets a multi-kill, but if you were affected by it as well, you're part of the killstreak.

Obviously though, that's been downplayed, so it prolly wouldn't happen but eh, that's the best use I can think of with such a thing...
I actually never considered that usage. That is a really, really good Idea that is relatively awesome.

whathopercy wrote:I actually never considered that usage. That is a really, really good Idea that is relatively awesome.
That's what I thought, but since the others reminded us that we're meant to be very vulnerable in Containment Breach, I don't think it'd be a reality, alas...
The Nightmares...will last...FOREVEEEEERRRRR!
In the event that Nightmare Tank tries to take charge, Dr. Glitch is to warn it, until it ceases its behaviour.