I found some SCPs that were suggested in the main topic, in every before suggested SCP I'm going to infer how could it be in the game:
Suggested by DTH_MTL:
- SCP-662: It could tell you how to get out of the facility or provide you a easier way to get out, also it can surprise the player, however
it does not convince me, to be in a horror game i mean.
- SCP-231: It could have a cameo like a document or even an event during the game, I think this could be a good SCP in the game.
Suggested by TastyRhombus:
- SCP-303: This SCP should be in the game, maybe the entrance zone of the game could have windowed doors.
- SCP-058: (Suggested as Joke SCP) This SCP should be hard to see, and suddenly kill the player, I don't know if this SCP should be in the game.
- SCP-027: (Suggested as Joke SCP) I don't know... maybe a document?
Suggested by Glitch:
- SCP-903: I don't know if this SCP is in the game's facility but this would be a good addition, giving random items maybe.
Suggested by DonCP:
- SCP-529: It could be a good addition as a Joke SCP.
Suggested by GMplum666:
- SCP-060 & SCP-060 Alpha: Unfortunately SCP-060 isn't in any facility of the SCP foundation, so it never will be added to the game, but that doesn't mean that SCP-060 and SCP-060 Alpha are bad SCPs.
Suggested by Grey: (Textually cited, modified from it's original version: One of the suggested SCPs is already in the game)
- SCP-426: Not much effort required, a simple toaster sitting on a desk somewhere would do as an easter egg.
- SCP-050: Same as SCP-426.
- SCP-993: Can be seen on a monitor insulting and threatening the player, as well as offering deliberately bad advice.
- SCP-1867: Everyone's favourite Gentleman Slug sitting in his tank. Can offer advice and encouragement to the player.
- SCP-058 (Second suggestion): Perhaps seen through a window in an inaccessible room mauling a researcher complete with creepy monologue, much like early scenes with the Headcrabs from Half-Life.
- SCP-963: Can be found on a dead researcher, picking it up could result in a game over or perhaps even a new ending where you manage to escape, but with Dr. Bright controlling your body.
That's all for now... the funny fact is that this suggestions are in just in the first two pages of the topic :S.