Re: The New Suggestions Thread

SCP Number: SCP-1048-C (Look at the bottom of page)
SCP Nickname: The Builder Bear (Copy of SCP-1048, which already exists in-game)
Ingame mechanics: It could appear in a office or a hallway, wandering around the room. If the player comes too close to it, it would chase the player through 3 or 4 rooms before disappearing again. If the player does not manage to escape, it will jump through the player, killing him instantly.
Artwork/Models (optional): N/A
Playing SCP : Containment Breach since v0.6.5.

My favorite SCP's: Pretty much all of them

SCP Number: SCP-250
SCP Nickname: Most of an Allosaurus
Ingame mechanics: SCP-250's containment cell would be found in the Heavy Containment Zone, inside of the cell is a severed hand and a level 4 keycard. SCP-250 is not found in its cell, and instead wanders heavy containment. Like SCP-173 it can open doors at will, luckily it never leaves heavy containment unless it is pursuing the player. If SCP-250 is chasing the player, the player will have to find either the nearest tesla gate or another dangerous SCP, as it will avoid them. SCP-250 can also be avoided by throwing a severed hand, it will "consume" the hand, and leave, you can reuse the hand whenever you need to as SCP-250 is simply a skeletal allosaurus, the severed hand falls right through it.

Subject D-9341's body was found mutilated by a large creature, the subject more likely died from wounds made by SCP-250 than SCP-682. as the halls are too small for SCP-682 to kill someone in this manner.

SCP Number: SCP-010
SCP Nickname: Collars of Control
Ingame mechanics: Three collars can be found around the site, two in their containment cell and one inside of SCP-860-1, the controllers are all found inside of the containment cell, but need batteries to be used, if the collar and controller are both obtained and the controller is charged, you can use the collars to control most objects. (The collars cannot control 173, 096, 1048, 106 or 513-1 and i'd like o see D-9341 try to use it on SCP-372)

SCP Number: SCP-2006
SCP Nickname: Too Spooky
Ingame mechanics: SCP-2006 will roam around the site, using the form of SCP-173, SCP-096, SCP-1048-A SCP-106, SCP-372 or SCP-250, however he will not act like the SCPs For instance, he always roams normally, even when being SCP-173 or SCP-372. He also does not attack, but instead performs a FNAF esque jumpscare, where he rushes at the player and fades away. If you encounter him around MTF, they will recontain him, after he is recontained he can be seen in his containment cell in his Ro-Man form. In this form, he is harmless and acts like a less manipulative SCP-035. If freed he will tell the player that SCP-250 can be avoided with the use of a severed hand. His cell is found inside of Light Containment.

SCP Number: SCP-426
SCP Nickname: I am a Toaster
Ingame mechanics: I can be found in the light containment zone inside of my cell, i purely exist to give the player a goodlaugh, if the player stays with me for too long, they will plug a toaster charger into their :EXPUNGED: and expire.

Subject D-9341 was found dead in SCP-426's containment cell, death was due electrocution via a charger, that was inconvieniently in SCP-426's containmnet cell, DIDN'T I TELL YOU TO REMOVE ALL EXTRA TOASTER COMPONENTS AFTER TESTING.
Safe Euclid Keter Thaumiel\ :096: /

Ok so I have a suggestion

SCP Number: SCP-1224
SCP Nickname: Dr. Wondertainment's Super Science™ Li'l Chemist Kit™!
Ingame mechanics: You find the object's contents scattered about in an office, with a dead doctor inside. You will find the instruction manual near the doctor's hand. In the manual there are multiple recipes for useful objects inside, you won't be able to create all of them, only one object per playthrough. You can interact with the science kit itself to make the objects in a crafting menu.

The objects are:
Smoke Bomb: 5 pellets that release a gas that will distract nine-tailed fox or other human characters, as well as a select few other SCPs. Smoke lasts for one minute. You can also hide behind the smoke.
Vanishing Cream: You can use it once, you will go completely undetected by nine-tailed fox and other human characters, as well as some SCPs for a full 5 minutes.
Blood-Be-Gone: heals all wounds and status effects(excluding SCP-008), can be used 3 times.

Feel free to tell me any other substances too add to the list.

Then why did he implement 005? It's somewhat useless. And 035? A place to hide an instance of SCP-500, and the 'telekill alloy'?

Oh, and those SHADOW LAMPS, they are sooooooo useful to the game, aren't they! :P (I don't mind them as extra SCPs, I'm just disproving the whole 'usefulness' thing)

To be honest, I would really like to see more SCPs, useless or not. How I see it, that's the main thing that can be done right now to keep interest.

But on another note, I'll actually suggest my idea here, as no-one has taken interest on the thread I introduced it in.

SCP-423. The Self-Inserting Character. www.scp-wiki.net/scp-423

SCP-423 can manifest itself inside any printed/written paper/book that comes within something like 5 meters of it's current location in another book/note. The idea is, you might, say, find a scribbled note that is lying next to the suicidal guard who killed himself. It may say something like: 'How could this happen?' and 'How can I possibly escape this nightmare?' and then even 'There's only one way...' at the bottom. When taken into SCP-423's chamber, it may manifest inside the note, and then answers will appear, written on the note. The one problem is, 423 may move to another note, possibly appearing in the form of a 'Dr. Fred' or such. I'll actually make some edits to the notes, to show what you could expect in a note that 423 has manifested inside. Check my thread on 423 to see them once I finish them up!
My YouTube account: https://www.youtube.com/user/BoltBarkingatthemoon
I know my avatar isn't exactly 'creative'. It's mostly so bronies can identify it but non-bronies have no idea.

well scp - 352 is one of my favorite scps. you would know when you encountered scp - 352 in the game because you would see her containment chamber and scp - 352's label on the outside of her containment chamber. she will be inside her containment chamber and if the player enters her containment chamber he will hear her humming and also see her sitting down. when the player gets too close to her she gets up and laughs like a witch and chases down the player. her role is to chase the player like some other scps in the game. she will stop chasing the player when he gets far enough away from her.
this is my idea of her role in the game.

laurhead wrote:well scp - 352 is one of my favorite scps. you would know when you encountered scp - 352 in the game because you would see her containment chamber and scp - 352's label on the outside of her containment chamber. she will be inside her containment chamber and if the player enters her containment chamber he will hear her humming and also see her sitting down. when the player gets too close to her she gets up and laughs like a witch and chases down the player. her role is to chase the player like some other scps in the game. she will stop chasing the player when he gets far enough away from her.
"Containment area is to remain sealed at all times."
And it will be another "one time" SCP

Vane Brain wrote:
laurhead wrote:well scp - 352 is one of my favorite scps. you would know when you encountered scp - 352 in the game because you would see her containment chamber and scp - 352's label on the outside of her containment chamber. she will be inside her containment chamber and if the player enters her containment chamber he will hear her humming and also see her sitting down. when the player gets too close to her she gets up and laughs like a witch and chases down the player. her role is to chase the player like some other scps in the game. she will stop chasing the player when he gets far enough away from her.
"Containment area is to remain sealed at all times."
And it will be another "one time" SCP
So? the whole point of the game is to showcase and celebrate SCPs. Who cares how 'useful' or 'dangerous' they are so long as they are true to their story and are fun. Everyone has a favourite and they deserve the chance to see it.
Up and Down and All around.