Re: The New Suggestions Thread

My idea is that there should be a lever in SCP-012's chamber, when this lever is on, SCP-079 can brodcast On Mount Golgotha over all radio channels, there should be more keycode locked doors, their codes would be broadcast over the radio. This would make it necessary to enter SCP-012's chamber. And the best part... you might want to get SCP-714 to be immune to 012's effects while in its chamber. Sanity would not HAVE to be implemented, although i still strongly advise it.

nightscout01 wrote:My idea is that there should be a lever in SCP-012's chamber, when this lever is on, SCP-079 can brodcast On Mount Golgotha over all radio channels, there should be more keycode locked doors, their codes would be broadcast over the radio. This would make it necessary to enter SCP-012's chamber. And the best part... you might want to get SCP-714 to be immune to 012's effects while in its chamber. Sanity would not HAVE to be implemented, although i still strongly advise it.
No, because it would be annoying for you to automatically walk towards SCP-012's room if it is broadcasted all over the radio broadcasts.
I lost weight just by running up and down the stairs...

I have some suggestions for some possible events involving SCP-035. SCP-035 has a lot of potential as a character and so I hope to see a lot more possible ways he could be involved with the story.

I think that it should be possible for SCP-035 to have interactions with other SCPs. An excellent idea would be for SCP-035 to take possesion of SCP-173 or SCP-106. It has been noted in the Article for SCP-035 that it is able to posses not only humans but also humanoid objects. Here is how an interaction between 173 and 035 would go. If 173 and 035 encounter each other 035 will stare at 173 for several minutes and will speak to it in a strange language before 173 kills 035's current host and puts it on. This is good for the player because 173 will no longer be aggressive to the player while possessed by 035. However, doing this will have consequences later in the game. Most likely what will happen is resulting in an alternate bad ending where SCP-035 helps the player escape only to betray you in the end. Similarly it also is possible for SCP-035 to encounter 106. 106 will attack 035 and they will both disappear only for 106 to later appear possessed by 035. If this occurs the ending is even worse than what happens when 035 possess 173. 035/106 will escape from the facility with you, managing to avoid the trap than normally stops 106 and you will be caught by it and tormented by it for a much longer period of time than that what 106 normally puts you through before eventually 106's body gets too weak to continue and 035 takes your body as it's new host.

I also would like to suggest that some conversations between 035 and 079 be possible to occur. The two of them might decide to work together, resulting in another bad ending.
Let's throw everything in and see what happens!

What if there could be two scripted events that further supports SCP-106's possible sapience? And the only way to get there would be this.

1. Get a severed arm from 096's server room.

2. Try to find a way to to let SCP-106 abduct you and take you to his pocket dimension.

3. try to find the right path, and find a brightly lit room with a pedestal and multiple floating stones. You must place the severed arm onto the pedestal.

From this point, SCP-106 will rise from the ground and levitate. He will then talk to the player. He could probably could be voiced by TheVolgun.
This is how his dialogue should go.
"You bring me this? Well, this is unexpected. I was really looking foward to killing you. But, I accept your offering. Anyway, I suppose you want to leave the facility. Heh heh heh... Not possible for you to do single-handedly. BUT...there is one who can help you. In the entrance zone, there is a system known as the door control system. You must deactivate it, and converse with SCP-079. That might wake him up. You and I will have a truce...for now. Farewell."

SCP-106 would then levitate towards the player, and teleport him/her to the entrance zone.

If there's a pearl placed onto the pedestal, there would be loud shaking, the room will turn red, and the floating stones will start spinning around rapidly. 106 will appear in a faster pace, closer to the player, and say this:

"FOOL! How dare you violate and defile my universe! Your offering is not what I want! You got no right to defy me. But...I can help you in a way...heh heh. There is a man named SCP-513. He lives in a certain room in the heavy containment zone. All you have to do is ring a bell, and he will help you out of the facility. I can get you there, if you win a challenge. If you can successfully run away from me and survive, I can take you to him. Lets get started."

The player will then be teleported to a long, wide tunnel, chased by multiple distorted clones of 106, each acting like a different SCP. The first is the original 106. The second 106 clone has the shape and behavior of SCP-096, but slower. The third 106 clone is shaped like an SCP-049-2 zombie, but with a larger mouth with sharp teeth. The fourth 106 clone is shaped like 173, but with mobile limbs and a twitching head head, and only moves when not looked at, but only at the same speed as a zombie. The fifth and final 106 clone resembles the SCP-860-1 monster, but with longer claws. Once the player reaches the other end of the tunnel, He/she wil be teleported into SCP-372's chamber.
I bought a gay pony named North America! He walked on two legs and played the harmonica!
Check out my SCP - Comix mod: http://scpcbgame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3557

Kenneth crooker wrote:-snip-

There are so many things wrong from that idea that I'll just list the main ones.

106. does. not. talk!

106. does. not help!

513. is. not. a. man!

106 doesn't really give a shit about anything, he just like doing shit for his own fun.

106 does not care about other SCPs.

106 clones? Seriously?

106 does not act in any way like you described him. At all.
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-