Re: The New Suggestions Thread

spartan322 wrote:
Kenneth crooker wrote:-snip-

There are so many things wrong from that idea that I'll just list the main ones.

106. does. not. talk!

106. does. not help!

513. is. not. a. man!

106 doesn't really give a shit about anything, he just like doing shit for his own fun.

106 does not care about other SCPs.

106 clones? Seriously?

106 does not act in any way like you described him. At all.

When you say SCP-513 is not a man, I think he mean't SCP-106 was tricking him into believing that SCP-513 was a man.
I lost weight just by running up and down the stairs...

seaal wrote:That scripted event thing you made with 106 is very very very very unlikely to happen. Like Spartan said, he can't talk or have mercy. He just pulls and kills.
G*dd*mnit, you are right. I have sh*tty ideas, ok? My ideas are made of sh*t! I have slight brain damage, ok?! I use white-out too much! GO AHEAD! CALL ME A F*CKING IDIOT! I'm not worth a peso! >:(

I'm sorry, I just raged for a second. :sad:
I bought a gay pony named North America! He walked on two legs and played the harmonica!
Check out my SCP - Comix mod: http://scpcbgame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3557

legendaryweredragon wrote:snip
Oh my GOSH! Dat is a TON of suggestions! Guys, no need to make any anymore, we're probably already FILLED with this comment! You silly Dragon. :laugh:
Kenneth crooker wrote:I feel like just some retard with half of a brain.
It's alright. People almost ALWAYS start out like this on their first forum. You'll get better. :wink:
http://gorillagong.com/

I've become a gorilla.

Kenneth crooker wrote: I just feel insulted. I feel like just some retard with half of a brain.
Before making any suggestion about any SCP you should look at the article of the SCP which are you talking about. SCP-106 is a cold blooded killer and doesn't care about any life other than him self. Don't worry, that happens to anyone, on this forum we will never insult or make ​someone seem less.
SCP classified documents
SCP-895 Containment chamber modification
D-9341 memoirs
Old topics of interest

Kenneth crooker wrote:G*dd*mnit, you are right. I have sh*tty ideas, ok? My ideas are made of sh*t! I have slight brain damage, ok?! I use white-out too much! GO AHEAD! CALL ME A F*CKING IDIOT! I'm not worth a peso! >:(

I'm sorry, I just raged for a second. :sad:
Calm. Down.

You made a suggestion. That's all you did. You didn't force the idea onto us thinking it was absolutely amazing. You made a suggestion, and it turned out to be something unlikely to occur in the canon. This isn't a problem. It helps you understand what people actually want added. Calm down and learn from your mistakes instead of hating yourself.

No, 106 would never speak, and he would never act the way you portrayed. He is insane, takes people for fun, and is somewhat a pedophile(though this isn't entirely confirmed, but can be assumed by his behavior).

106 has never been observed to help anyone but himself.

There has never been one instance of 106 clones.

513 is not a man and has no relation to 106.

You made a mistake. Next time, read the articles. If you do this, you can prevent future mistakes like this. Don't make assumptions on an SCPs behavior because of how they are in the game.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away

hat if there could be two scripted events that further supports SCP-106's possible sapience? And the only way to get there would be this.

1. Get a severed arm from 096's server room.

2. Try to find a way to to let SCP-106 abduct you and take you to his pocket dimension.

3. try to find the right path, and find a brightly lit room with a pedestal and multiple floating stones. You must place the severed arm onto the pedestal.

From this point, SCP-106 will rise from the ground and levitate. He will then talk to the player. He could probably could be voiced by TheVolgun.
This is how his dialogue should go.
"You bring me this? Well, this is unexpected. I was really looking foward to killing you. But, I accept your offering. Anyway, I suppose you want to leave the facility. Heh heh heh... Not possible for you to do single-handedly. BUT...there is one who can help you. In the entrance zone, there is a system known as the door control system. You must deactivate it, and converse with SCP-079. That might wake him up. You and I will have a truce...for now. Farewell."

SCP-106 would then levitate towards the player, and teleport him/her to the entrance zone.

If there's a pearl placed onto the pedestal, there would be loud shaking, the room will turn red, and the floating stones will start spinning around rapidly. 106 will appear in a faster pace, closer to the player, and say this:

"FOOL! How dare you violate and defile my universe! Your offering is not what I want! You got no right to defy me. But...I can help you in a way...heh heh. There is a man named SCP-513. He lives in a certain room in the heavy containment zone. All you have to do is ring a bell, and he will help you out of the facility. I can get you there, if you win a challenge. If you can successfully run away from me and survive, I can take you to him. Lets get started."

The player will then be teleported to a long, wide tunnel, chased by multiple distorted clones of 106, each acting like a different SCP. The first is the original 106. The second 106 clone has the shape and behavior of SCP-096, but slower. The third 106 clone is shaped like an SCP-049-2 zombie, but with a larger mouth with sharp teeth. The fourth 106 clone is shaped like 173, but with mobile limbs and a twitching head head, and only moves when not looked at, but only at the same speed as a zombie. The fifth and final 106 clone resembles the SCP-860-1 monster, but with longer claws. Once the player reaches the other end of the tunnel, He/she wil be teleported into SCP-372's chamber.
I like it, i like it :)