Event for the Dr L. room

Hi everybody. Came up with a cool idea.

1. As you may have seen, there is a new room, the Dr L. room ( I presume that it's the Dr Larry room )
2. While using noclip to go in it, you will see the same corrosion / pocket dimension effect that SCP-106 does.

3. Because SCP-106 is named Radical Larry, I thought about an event where SCP-106 is sitting on the floor inside the room and when you go in, he would
stand up and start chasing you. :106:

4. You are probably thinking, how the hell would I go in there. Here's my second idea. Upon going in the P.D. , you will have Dr Maynard's keypad code. After using that code, you would put it in SCP-514 on 'Fine' setting and you would get Dr Larry's keypad code. (You must also, for this to work, add a keypad on Dr L. door.

Cool little event. Please comment what you think about it.

3rlite
Maybe working on a SCP project.

Re: Event for the Dr L. room

3rlite wrote:Hi everybody. Came up with a cool idea.

1. As you may have seen, there is a new room, the Dr L. room ( I presume that it's the Dr Larry room )
2. While using noclip to go in it, you will see the same corrosion / pocket dimension effect that SCP-106 does.

3. Because SCP-106 is named Radical Larry, I thought about an event where SCP-106 is sitting on the floor inside the room and when you go in, he would

4. You are probably thinking, how the hell would I go in there. Here's my second idea. Upon going in the P.D. , you will have Dr Maynard's keypad code. After using that code, you would put it in SCP-514 on 'Fine' setting and you would get Dr Larry's keypad code. (You must also, for this to work, add a keypad on Dr L. door.

3rlite
In the newer version of SCP:CB there is a event for the Dr. L room where, if you go near the door, it opens automatically.

The idea how you get the code seems good (hard to guess though) but I see no reason to go into Dr. L's office then because:
1. Get chase by 106
2. Get the code for Dr. Maynard
3. Escape the Pocket Dimension
4. Enter the code
5. Go back to SCP-914
6. Get the code for Dr. L's office
.. and now we back at number 1.
See what i mean? There must be a reason to go in there.
And just to get chased again?
But i wanna see SCP-106 sitting like SCP-096 (should i say back then?) yeah i wanna see that.

Zarpox wrote:
3rlite wrote:Hi everybody. Came up with a cool idea.

3rlite
In the newer version of SCP:CB there is a event for the Dr. L room where, if you go near the door, it opens automatically.

The idea how you get the code seems good (hard to guess though) but I see no reason to go into Dr. L's office then because:
1. Get chase by 106
2. Get the code for Dr. Maynard
3. Escape the Pocket Dimension
4. Enter the code
5. Go back to SCP-914
6. Get the code for Dr. L's office
.. and now we back at number 1.
See what i mean? There must be a reason to go in there.
And just to get chased again?
But i wanna see SCP-106 sitting like SCP-096 (should i say back then?) yeah i wanna see that.
I didn't mean that you would have to go in it, but it would add more events and add more action in these room. The only reason you have to go in Dr Maynard's room is to get a bulletproof vest. It's not that dangerous ( unless the part you have to go in the P.D. ) so when you get the bulletproof vest you would have to run :)
Maybe working on a SCP project.

3rlite wrote:I didn't mean that you would have to go in it, but it would add more events and add more action in these room. The only reason you have to go in Dr Maynard's room is to get a bulletproof vest. It's not that dangerous ( unless the part you have to go in the P.D. ) so when you get the bulletproof vest you would have to run :)
Ok if you put it like that.
SCP-106 behind the office door sitting on the ground/chair/table and wating for you and as you finally open that door SCP-106 is like:
Spoiler
[youtube]5CfNarCjSHM[/youtube]
Sounds good.

3rlite wrote:I presume that it's the Dr Larry room
Why does everybody assume that the L stands for Larry?
3rlite wrote:Because SCP-106 is named Radical Larry
Radical Larry is just a fan term, its office name is The Old Man.
3rlite wrote:I thought about an event where SCP-106 is sitting on the floor inside the room and when you go in, he would stand up and start chasing you. :106:
I like the idea of the player being able to find SCP-106 inside Dr. L's office, but I don't think that it should start chasing the player since it would just be a repeat of what 106 does when you enter 895's chamber. Maybe an event could take place where you see 106 "decorating" the room and as soon as you enter the room he'll quickly exit it.
3rlite wrote:you would put it in SCP-514 on 'Fine' setting and you would get Dr Larry's keypad code.
That doesn't make any sense. How would putting a document in 914 on fine get you a document that conveniently gives you the code for a completely different office in the facility? However, I do think that Dr. L's office should use a different passcode since I don't see why anyone would set it to 1-2-3-4

SCP-106 doing the same as SCP-096... I don't like the idea, but being able to see SCP-106 in the room a little time and then he quits, for this SCP-106 should be facing the wall, because as we know, SCP-106 is extremly hostile, after that SCP-106 will pass through the wall going back to the pocket dimention, this would be scary for the player.

Anyways, all the suggestions here: http://scpcbgame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3210
Please, stop creating new topics for suggestion ideas, that topic is there for something.
SCP classified documents
SCP-895 Containment chamber modification
D-9341 memoirs
Old topics of interest

Brunou8 wrote: Anyways, all the suggestions here: http://scpcbgame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3210
Please, stop creating new topics for suggestion ideas, that topic is there for something.
No, that thread is for SCPs ONLY. Stop giving wrong information to the new people. That will only generate more confusion.

About the idea. I just don't see the logic in it. Why would 106 be sitting around doing nothing? He does have a "rest" state, but it doesn't work like that. Also stop 4 sounds extremely random and convenient really.
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-