Re: [Suggestion] Maintenance zone

Gifter13 wrote:And if we should turn back and that we must go through the tunnels maintenances ?

Maybe a code of the door in the big storage room in the maintenance tunnels ?
Should you need to turn back it would be kind of similar to what happens if you had already encountered 106. He won't be there anymore. Due to your activating the sprinkler system, 457 is pretty much harmless as the water hurt it. It probably would have run away. The fire would be put out and 457 would be gone. You'd still have to wear the gas mask system though.

Or it could be repeat the same event every single time. This would probably be a waste of time as players either avoid the maintenance tunnels or only go through once.
Heheh, you said a bad word.

All of you guys really are special. Did you guys know that? Yes you guys are! Each in your own special way.

I have decided to create textures for walls and such in this zone, in case it ever gets added (I hope it does!).

EDIT - Here are a few -

A door that 106 has been through. Cant remember if it was this thread it was suggested on or not, but I thought it would fit in well anyway.
These are textures that I thought would fit in the storage room (which would be very large, with a high ceiling).
These two make up the walls.
This one is the floor...
...and this is the roof!
This one is actually a wall texture I made for SCP-409's room in Box of Horrors, but I thought it would still fit in well in here somewhere.
That's all for now. Let me know if you have any requests; Ill happily make more.

Skin_ wrote:I have decided to create textures for walls and such in this zone, in case it ever gets added (I hope it does!).

EDIT - Here are a few -

A door that 106 has been through. Cant remember if it was this thread it was suggested on or not, but I thought it would fit in well anyway.
These are textures that I thought would fit in the storage room (which would be very large, with a high ceiling).
These two make up the walls.
This one is the floor...
...and this is the roof!
This one is actually a wall texture I made for SCP-409's room in Box of Horrors, but I thought it would still fit in well in here somewhere.
That's all for now. Let me know if you have any requests; Ill happily make more.
Good work, the door with corrosion by 106 was suggested in this thread: http://scpcbgame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3527
Do you think NASA invented thunderstorms to cover up the sound of space battles?

There's still a question unanswered: Every zone has a set of hallways (in the hcz for example, the tunnels), how should the hallways of the maintenance zone look like? I thought of something like this:
Spoiler
A square-shaped hallway with pipes on the walls and ceiling and some doors without buttons (for decoration).

Other suggestions?
Do you think NASA invented thunderstorms to cover up the sound of space battles?

All these changes will transform maintenance into a new area.

It would be a mix between the corridors of SCP-106 and SCP-457 may be a corridor to link the two areas or an room as there said Akatos. And Many other rooms as there said SCP-500 (not the SCP, the member ^ ^). It would be nice to added electrical instalation to confront the player to SCP-106. For this area become a challenge to pass through SCP-457 and SCP-106 should recess separating the two zones (containement door maybe). Should be added to the ceiling a "ground" to prevent SCP-173 can land in the corridors.

Someone could remember all suggestions, so I can make a plan because I do not follow every topic about maintenance tunnels. I wish to thank you in advance for helping me.