Re: [Suggestion] Maintenance zone

Gifter13 wrote:All these changes will transform maintenance into a new area.

It would be a mix between the corridors of SCP-106 and SCP-457 may be a corridor to link the two areas or an room as there said Akatos. And Many other rooms as there said SCP-500 (not the SCP, the member ^ ^). It would be nice to added electrical instalation to confront the player to SCP-106. For this area become a challenge to pass through SCP-457 and SCP-106 should recess separating the two zones (containement door maybe). Should be added to the ceiling a "ground" to prevent SCP-173 can land in the corridors.

Someone could remember all suggestions, so I can make a plan because I do not follow every topic about maintenance tunnels. I wish to thank you in advance for helping me.
You guys shouldn't act as if 457 is confirmed; it'll only lead to disappointment if not added. If you want a better chance (and I do too, I think it would be awesome), you'll be needing a modder or someone who's good with code onboard.

SCP-500 wrote: Generator room
To make gate A less easy to get to, maybe you could have to restore power to the elevator by finding the generator room and switching the power back on
Well, I thought that the lights could start flickering heavily (like in the small server room) once the player gets close to the generator room (about 4 - 5 rooms distance) and they would have to fix this by turning a switch in the generator room.
Do you think NASA invented thunderstorms to cover up the sound of space battles?

I think the regular server rooms (The entrance zone one that 173 spawns in) should be moved here too if this is implemented,

And have there be air conditioners for some ambience, since some server rooms need constant air conditioning (They generate a lot of heat)
ERIC IS LOVE, ERIC IS LIFE.

SCP-500 wrote:I think the regular server rooms (The entrance zone one that 173 spawns in) should be moved here too if this is implemented.
Maybe those rooms could appear in both zones but in the maintenance zone they have other textures to fit the other rooms.
Do you think NASA invented thunderstorms to cover up the sound of space battles?

I was thinking that there could possibly be an entrance to a Sewer Network within this Zone? Or would that need to be in it's own Zone?

Surely, The Foundation must have someway to dispose of er.. Chemical Waste etc.

A Sewer Network could possibly work as a way to introduce SCP-682.. A fun play on the Sewer Gator Myth. :)

Just a suggestion, Of course.
YouTube
Deviantart
Steam
SoundCloud
Twitter
SCP Containment Breach Sound Designer.
Favourite SCP is SCP-1845-1.

FireFox wrote:I was thinking that there could possibly be an entrance to a Sewer Network within this Zone? Or would that need to be in it's own Zone?

A Sewer Network could possibly work as a way to introduce SCP-682.. A fun play on the Sewer Gator Myth. :)

Sounds really good!, i could see it working well as a zone of it's own, possibly leading to a new ending, if you can escape 682 that is.
ERIC IS LOVE, ERIC IS LIFE.

SCP-500 wrote:
FireFox wrote:I was thinking that there could possibly be an entrance to a Sewer Network within this Zone? Or would that need to be in it's own Zone?

Sounds really good!, i could see it working well as a zone of it's own, possibly leading to a new ending, if you can escape 682 that is.
Thank you. :)

Ha ha, I was thinking the exact same thing about another Ending. Possibly finding an exit in the form of a Sewer Pipe leading out. Of course, As we can guess, Chances are you will probably end up getting shot by the MTF, Killed by 682 or another SCP rather than end up living happily ever after.

I had made some Ambience for such a place but SoundCloud seems to have blocked it for some reason... :?

https://soundcloud.com/fire-fox-3/bump-in-the-pipes-1 - Here it is, But It is reversed. :(
YouTube
Deviantart
Steam
SoundCloud
Twitter
SCP Containment Breach Sound Designer.
Favourite SCP is SCP-1845-1.

So, SCP-500, it's been a while now since you started this thread and the users came up with a lot of ideas. Don't you hink it's time to make Regalis aware of this thread? It seems that he haven't read it yet.