Re: SCP 372 = Peripherial Jumper. (Being made by chris0matic

Hero Pietro wrote:
chris0matic wrote:Theres 8. Discussion Closed.
I know that you're making the model and 372 can barely been seen, but there is no need to be such a jerk.
If the wiki says it has 16 legs, you should keep it canon, since the entire game.
Im Just Throwing it out. I didnt want a whole description of why i think this. Basically as discussed it should use this BECAUSE we think by 8 pairs it means that with joints. so each *pair* is 1 leg. Since it says 8 pairs of narrow LIMBS. So its been discusssed by me and miro and others and we are keeping it at 8.

Limbs mean the entire leg, not just the joints. The wiki says 8 pairs (One pair of legs means two legs, that would be 16 legs.) and should be kept at that, otherwise it wouldn't be accepted.

It's not hard to do it, just copy legs and put more on the model. And that artwork isn't canon either.

Try learning to take suggestions, they help.

EDIT: That steam talk explained a lot about you, you're freaking detestable, do not even dare to call me or others 'little shit' again. Grow up.
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango

Okay, your jimmies seem to be rustled pretty bad.

I looked at the model and it seems that you just duplicated the body and pasted it on the end.

I don't really give a fuck about it and don't want to cause drama, leave it to Miro. He's more calm than you.
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango

Irontaco wrote:EDIT: That steam talk explained a lot about you, you're freaking detestable, do not even dare to call me or others 'little shit' again. Grow up.
Im Fustrated. Sure, i Cussed alot. But im upset. The firat model Took quite a bit with everything, Then the fact that i couldnt open it was a problom. Then everyone Commanded i need 8 more legs. As im saying straight up Im not because i cant. Its fustrating when you cant do much with a model and everone is commanding you completely change it. Its not easy, guys. So i was soon forced to go out of my way to do what everyone wanted to remake him. There you go. Im sorry. And you guys should be thankful with the model itself and the fact that i remade him. Well. Throwing it out. Im sorry, My rages are usually uncontrollable at times, Ask gmodfan11. I rage rarely. and this is one of the things that tend me to. To amke it up i took my time to remake the model. Happy?
Irontaco wrote:Okay, your jimmies seem to be rustled pretty bad.

I looked at the model and it seems that you just duplicated the body and pasted it on the end.

I don't really give a fuck about it and don't want to cause drama, leave it to Miro. He's more calm than you.
It wasnt duplicated. You would beable to undo it and see the 2 pieces. as well as see the part where it would of been duplicated. I remade him from scratch for you guys. All needed is Some bonez (armatures). Anyways. The rage is over and im calm now. Put it behind and keep going forward. No more of the rage talk as If it keeps going on It will soon turn into more than a rage. which is when i [DATA EXTRACTED] Have a good Night.

Better? :/
For some reason it reminds me a bit of Slendermans tentacles.

Triple post? Really?

And all of you, please try to keep things respectable here on the forum, I don't like seeing all of you fighting with each other.

Needless to say, I honestly never realized by 8 pairs of legs, it meant 16. Oh well, there's me being stupid again.

But the new model looks rather nice, I do think the legs should be longer and have multiple joints. And for some reason, I think having the body arched somewhat would be more appealing and articulated and less repetitive.
It slep time bunner.

spartan322 wrote:Chris, try t calm. I know you are mad, but if everyone is asking you to add more legs, just do it. There is no need to calm everyone a little shit.

I do like this new model more. It looks more organic and less "forced".
First off. I said put it behind us. I was already calm. The reason i was getting mad was BECAUSE I couldnt configure the model because it corrupted after i sent it to Mirocaine. So i couldnt do anything about that. Yet whenever i tried to explain you guys kept getting more and more people. So then i had to go out of my way To remake the model. Which probally isnt going to be put in the game, anyways. For now. Im delaying this. I need to work on 860-1 and 860-2.
Last edited by chris0matic on Mon Nov 05, 2012 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.