Re: SCP 372 = Peripherial Jumper. (Being made by chris0matic

WhiteAce wrote:What you do not see is the rules say nothing about taking it outside the forums where you actually have NO DURASTICTION there, therefore he shouldn't of bought it onto the forums, kay? Bye.
yeah. Um. Stating a couple things. First thing Is You guys Made up a lie story for spartan to post on the forums. Aswell as stating your going to post on the forums about what a fag i am and how im a ghetto bitch. And your having shit Told to Spartan so he would post shit about me. steel. Close the thread please.

chris0matic wrote:
WhiteAce wrote:What you do not see is the rules say nothing about taking it outside the forums where you actually have NO DURASTICTION there, therefore he shouldn't of bought it onto the forums, kay? Bye.
yeah. Um. Stating a couple things. First thing Is You guys Made up a lie story for spartan to post on the forums. Aswell as stating your going to post on the forums about what a fag i am and how im a ghetto bitch. And your having shit Told to Spartan so he would post shit about me. steel. Close the thread please.
Because you never talk shit about anyone do you? If people talk shit about you, you defend yourself. You don't just go and post it in a forum so people can defend you. Coward.
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-

spartan322 wrote:
chris0matic wrote:
Because you never talk shit about anyone do you? If people talk shit about you, you defend yourself. You don't just go and post it in a forum so people can defend you. Coward.
Actually. I dont talk shit often. unlike you. On everyforum i had. You always try to find a way to insult me. So Fuck off.

Yes WhiteAce I have no Durastication (Jurisdiction) outside the forums. However I do have authority on these forums.

It is clear that chris0matic has no current desire to continue his 372 model, it is also clear that all parties involved are further flaming this drama on, thus I am now locking this thread. I will also be issuing a warning to the users chris0matic, WhiteAce and spartan322 for inciting and dragging on this drama. A PM to each of these individuals will follow shortly.

Thank you.
SCP:CB Administrator. 99% of my statements are my own and do not represent the official developers viewpoint.