Re: SCP 372 = Peripherial Jumper. (Being made by chris0matic

chris0matic wrote:
spartan322 wrote:Yeah, but the game is supposed to be as canon as possible.
spartan, Like he said. It couldof Meant Like a pair of pants. Which when i was trying to explain everyone went anal about and threw a fit. The reason why i raged is because You guys kept arguing when i said im leaving it. I wasnt going to let you guys decide. I was leaving it to regalis. Anyways. IDK if this gets you mad guys,

But im remaking him.
With 8 legs.
No fighing, If reg doesnt like it. Ill change it to HIS plan.
You know. Just because you are making the model, doesn't mean its your rules. The game is supposed to be canon, and as you can see, every SCP made so far, is almost a replica of how its descrived. So, if it says 16 legs, then you should put 16 legs.
If you keep making it in a way it isn't "useful", then it won't be used.
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-

spartan322 wrote:
chris0matic wrote:
spartan322 wrote:Yeah, but the game is supposed to be as canon as possible.
spartan, Like he said. It couldof Meant Like a pair of pants. Which when i was trying to explain everyone went anal about and threw a fit. The reason why i raged is because You guys kept arguing when i said im leaving it. I wasnt going to let you guys decide. I was leaving it to regalis. Anyways. IDK if this gets you mad guys,

But im remaking him.
With 8 legs.
No fighing, If reg doesnt like it. Ill change it to HIS plan.
You know. Just because you are making the model, doesn't mean its your rules. The game is supposed to be canon, and as you can see, every SCP made so far, is almost a replica of how its descrived. So, if it says 16 legs, then you should put 16 legs.
If you keep making it in a way it isn't "useful", then it won't be used.
Spartan. First off. I was told by My True Resorses, As well as the ones who told me about the foundation. I should make 8. as Pairs could mean Like a pair of pants. Im sticking with 8 for now. If reg wants 16. ill change it to his domain. Your beginning to upset me again. So i suppose we leave it how it is. Ill show reg and see how he likes it,

chris0matic wrote: Spartan. First off. I was told by My True Resorses, As well as the ones who told me about the foundation. I should make 8. as Pairs could mean Like a pair of pants. Im sticking with 8 for now. If reg wants 16. ill change it to his domain. Your beginning to upset me again. So i suppose we leave it how it is. Ill show reg and see how he likes it,
Fair enough.
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-

spartan322 wrote:
chris0matic wrote: Spartan. First off. I was told by My True Resorses, As well as the ones who told me about the foundation. I should make 8. as Pairs could mean Like a pair of pants. Im sticking with 8 for now. If reg wants 16. ill change it to his domain. Your beginning to upset me again. So i suppose we leave it how it is. Ill show reg and see how he likes it,
Fair enough.
Thankyou.

I hate to end up as "That Guy", but get over it chris0matic. It's just a model. I understand you have computer or file troubles here and people telling you to add another eight legs there, but why don't you just do it your way so the argumentation of uselessness can be avoided? I still have no f*cking clue what the hell "canon" even means, but I can guess that it means accurate to its source. Quit blowing up over every little comment that is made about you or the ideas for the model. Just show Regalis what you think will work and, if he agrees, then f*cking POOF, argument rendered useless again. Seriously guy. You're acting like a five year old with a favorite toy. :|

I like what you have going for 372. Finish the model you want and show Regalis. If he disagrees, change as needed. Plain and simple. :|
How did the dead baby cross the road?

It was stapled to the chicken!

Nick Wickstrom wrote:I hate to end up as "That Guy", but get over it chris0matic. It's just a model. I understand you have computer or file troubles here and people telling you to add another eight legs there, but why don't you just do it your way so the argumentation of uselessness can be avoided? I still have no f*cking clue what the hell "canon" even means, but I can guess that it means accurate to its source. Quit blowing up over every little comment that is made about you or the ideas for the model. Just show Regalis what you think will work and, if he agrees, then f*cking POOF, argument rendered useless again. Seriously guy. You're acting like a five year old with a favorite toy. :|

I like what you have going for 372. Finish the model you want and show Regalis. If he disagrees, change as needed. Plain and simple. :|
Thankyou. And guys. ill be posting more pictures.