SCP-1155 & SCP-500 Pill Case

SCP-1155(Predatory Street Art) http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-1155 could easily be added into the game. It doesn't need a model, and can use the same code as SCP-012. Since it isn't contained in a facility, it could appear at Gate A and Gate B. Also, I think that the Pill case for SCP-500 could be added, and can function the same way as the Clipboard from the Box of Horrors Mod, except with pills of SCP-500.
I'm evil?

Re: SCP-1155 & SCP-500 Pill Case

I agree for SCP-500's pill case, it would make keeping the pills with you easier (and maybe adding it could be a good reason to make a containment chamber for SCP-500). The only problem with it could be the fact that you could get all the 3 pills and have a lot space in the inventory too, that could make the game ultra-easy. Maybe placing its containment chamber in the Entrance Zone with a high clearance level (level of the KeyCard needed...) could be a good idea; and the pills can be used only for testing or in extreme cases, so the high clearance level is justified...
SCP-1155 could be a really easy SCP to implement, maybe instead of having it at Gate A or Gate B it could appear randomly on a wall of the Light Containment Zone corridors' and it would kill the player if he approaches it; that could be a really original and unexpected jumpscare.

Great ideas, though! :)
:173: :106: <Please, give us a hug!)
:096: <Do you think my face is ugly? RHAAAAAR!! )
:049: <I sense the Desease in you! Take a nap and you'll get better...)

I dont think a pill case would be nessesary since you can only get 3 pills in the game if I'm not mistaken (although its a good idea :) ). And the street art in on of the endings would just lead away from the main plot ( which would be negative for the actual ending).
Do you think NASA invented thunderstorms to cover up the sound of space battles?

Akatos wrote:I dont think a pill case would be nessesary since you can only get 3 pills in the game if I'm not mistaken (although its a good idea :) ). And the street art in on of the endings would just lead away from the main plot ( which would be negative for the actual ending).
The player can choose to resist, it could even add another Gate B ending where it kills you.
I'm evil?

Just because an SCP would be easy to implement, doesn't mean it should be implemented. 096 took a while to add, and it turned out to be worth it.

The art would be too much like 895, if you look at tit for too long, you are drawn to it and you die.

Also, how would it be in the facility? The clearly states that it can't be contained, and that it is located on a guarded parking lot. If it can't be moved, then it doesn't make sense for it to be in the facility in-game.
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-

spartan322 wrote:Just because an SCP would be easy to implement, doesn't mean it should be implemented. 096 took a while to add, and it turned out to be worth it.

The art would be too much like 895, if you look at tit for too long, you are drawn to it and you die.

Also, how would it be in the facility? The clearly states that it can't be contained, and that it is located on a guarded parking lot. If it can't be moved, then it doesn't make sense for it to be in the facility in-game.
Honestly I never said it would be in the facility... I was planning on it being in the Gate A and B endings, as if it relocated to the facility.
I'm evil?

Spartan is right. If SCP-1155 is sentient, the last place it would go to is a Foundation site. It only appears in urban environments, even in relocation events. This idea makes no sense and would be an unneeded, non-canon hassle.

Code: Select all

Omniary: fuck you anglerfish can't smell
Dr. Trialtrex21: how you know bitch
Omniary: it probably could smell you though
could probably smell your fucking dank ass nasty powersuit structure gel trog ass enslaved protein bullshit sloshing in your suit from a mile away