Improved 106 Victim Texture (Dead)

I have done some modifications to the texture of The Old Man's victim who falls from a ceiling. I have added a major wound, where SCP-106 reached into the man's chest. There is an exit wound on the back, showing a bit of spine. I also added exposed teeth, implying the man's lips were rotted off. Here is the image:
Spoiler
Here is an in-game screenshot:
Spoiler
I hope it gets officially implemented in the game, since ingame 106 is kinda nice compared to how he was originally written.

EDIT 4/10/14
I am taking the (POSTPONED) off of the topic title. There was a little "scare" about possible copyright infringment due to the fact that I used the open chest cavity from the half life 2 zombies. I can assure you all that the texture is in fair usage, here is the image I edited
Spoiler
The part highlighted in yellow is all I used.
Last edited by RaptorCyclone on Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:00 pm, edited 9 times in total.
I'm evil?

Re: Improved 106 Victim Texture

RaptorCyclone wrote:
Regalis wrote:Otherwise it looks good, but what's up with that jpeg artifact mess (especially on the pants and the shirt)?
I'm not entirely sure what that means, but the darkness on the pants and shirt do look akward in-game, I'll fix that.
Alright at the time of posting this comment, I fixed the lighting problem with the pants and shirt and I will now work on screenshots.
I'm evil?

Re: Improved 106 Victim Texture

RaptorCyclone wrote:
RaptorCyclone wrote:
Regalis wrote:Otherwise it looks good, but what's up with that jpeg artifact mess (especially on the pants and the shirt)?
I'm not entirely sure what that means, but the darkness on the pants and shirt do look akward in-game, I'll fix that.
Alright at the time of posting this comment, I fixed the lighting problem with the pants and shirt and I will now work on screenshots.
You saved it as a JPEG, save it as a PNG or a JPEG with no compression.
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!