Re: Various models for consideration

I really like all of your models so far. Just 2 things I feel weird about.

You made the D-Classes look pretty muscular. If this is subject to change, or only about 1 or 2 will be like that, then okay. :)

Why does SCP-106 look like he has mini canyon cracks all over him? His skin, aside from the black substance, looks fine in the picture. If people kept asking for this, I understand.
http://gorillagong.com/

I've become a gorilla.

seaal wrote:Why does SCP-106 look like he has mini canyon cracks all over him? His skin, aside from the black substance, looks fine in the picture. If people kept asking for this, I understand.
The texture of SCP-106 looks perfect in my opinion.
Twisted Polygon wrote:Going on a haiatus from modeling for this to work on other stuff. In the meantime, drop criticism, comments and whatever else for the dclass, and say what else you might want made.
Regarding the Class-D, I think they should have different faces, but maybe you already know that.
Last edited by Brunou8 on Sun Feb 01, 2015 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SCP classified documents
SCP-895 Containment chamber modification
D-9341 memoirs
Old topics of interest

Good news, everyone!

Because of my own game project I've recently purchased new software and hardware. Among them, some snazzy topology software and a fancy new laptop. When I get the chance, I'll take my old models and make them nice and clean, most likely with new textures. I've been gone awhile, and I've been practicing.

Unfortunately, due to my other obligations I won't be doing nearly as much as I would like to for this game.

Also I found out some of the textures here are 2k, so less blurry textures! Yaaaay!
Modeler, Texturer, Animator in training, and novice voice actor.

Spread the word: http://infinitescopeproductions.blogspot.com/

Holy crap that is awesome.

I would try to help contribute to the game myself but blender is a dick and everything else that seems like it isn't a dick costs money and stuff so yeah.

Keep up the good work, Twisted. You are very good at what you do!
"now that the victim is in place, the killing bite will be administered in 10 seconds." --Valve.

Beware the man that speaks in hands.

☜☝☞☟ ✌