Re: Various models for consideration

and you got practice. i had so many old models on my hard drive i had to delete most of them and get another one. Practice is very, very important. My old human model looked like this:
Spoiler
but i took that model, and I made it into the human model thats the base of the old man and 513-1. Even the most talented people get better with practice. Keep practicing and one day i expect to see your name in some production credits.

745 has the start of his "head"
Spoiler
Modeler, Texturer, Animator in training, and novice voice actor.

Spread the word: http://infinitescopeproductions.blogspot.com/

My reasonin is that they make an appearance in one of the endings(at least it's implied to be them) but they don't do much. The whole organization is shrouded in mystery, with no documents I could find past the 70s. Using trained SCPs as weapons to retrieve something from the facility
Spoiler
like, an uncatalogued scp like d-9431, as hinted at in I think the same ending.
seems like something a new, maybe more reckless leadership might do.
Modeler, Texturer, Animator in training, and novice voice actor.

Spread the word: http://infinitescopeproductions.blogspot.com/

Not really, that's not how the Insurgency acts. While they might be brutal, they are not reckless. What would they gain by capturing the Headlights and then releasing them in an enclosed facility? First of all, they will be losing a very valuable asset, since they are quite hard to catch, and secondly, what will they gain? The Headlights will not be able to do much in an enclosed space with many turns, that is just not their hunting grounds. The Insurgency likes to take SCPs from the foundation, not release them for no reason.
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-

Twisted Polygon wrote:I'm not going to derail the thread with this. For now let's say a reality warper was involved and figure it out later. Also, D class personnel will be getting some new models, given the go ahead by steelpoint. I'll try to make something that can be used for multiple variants.
More than free to rig them if I have the time.
STEAM
## LOG OFF.