Stuck in pocket dimension suggestion

Okay so I had an idea for a new ending, 106 can drag you into his pocket dimension only there will be no doors to go through but only like a closed box with text on the wall saying "You'll never get out alive EVER!" and then 106 pops up and kills you with a sinister corroded laugh,
Mandatory blank signature, here.

Re: Stuck in pocket dimension suggestion

WhiteAce wrote:Mhm this could happen if you didn't contain him, also should be other things on the other walls like "Should've sealed me while you had the chance"
That would actually be quite neat... maybe just incase the player didnt find 106's chamber there would be a check if they did and if they didnt that message didnt appear. If you didnt seal him you would have never had the chance.
"now that the victim is in place, the killing bite will be administered in 10 seconds." --Valve.

Beware the man that speaks in hands.

☜☝☞☟ ✌

spartan322 wrote:Hmmm, isn't your idea kinda....cliched? 106 doesn't talk, as said in the documents, so making him talk would be non-canon.
LOL I didn't say he could talk, I said he could use a corroded laugh (You know something you can barely hear) while chasing you in the ending, and there would be corrosion writings on the wall.
Mandatory blank signature, here.

WhiteAce wrote:
spartan322 wrote:Hmmm, isn't your idea kinda....cliched? 106 doesn't talk, as said in the documents, so making him talk would be non-canon.
LOL I didn't say he could talk, I said he could use a corroded laugh (You know something you can barely hear) while chasing you in the ending, and there would be corrosion writings on the wall.
Still cliched. And why make it an ending? That already happens on a normal playthrough, without the laugh.
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-

spartan322 wrote:
WhiteAce wrote:
Still cliched. And why make it an ending? That already happens on a normal playthrough, without the laugh.
actually, there is a sfx for his laugh ingame already, under the name oldman4.ogg (sfx/oldman4.ogg).
"now that the victim is in place, the killing bite will be administered in 10 seconds." --Valve.

Beware the man that speaks in hands.

☜☝☞☟ ✌