Re: Gate C mapping and modeling and musicians.

The Gate C could be in ruin because of on the way of SCP-682. In Gate B, have mor to kill well by Mobile Task Force whereas have can the meetings in the building of SCP Foundation, on the other hand SCP-096 could attack full soldiers before killing to take in D-9341, where for example :

D-9341 arrives at Gate C, but SCP-096 arrives and tries to kill D-9341, but the soldiers draws it above and it starts to slow down, at this time there, the player will have to flee SCP-096 shredding the soldiers.

However SCP-096 will have finished killing Mobile Task Force, and will runing towards you, you will have two possible choices:

Either you will go in helicopter which its posed, or you let itself kill by SCP-096, or to jump you over the safety fences which lead to the top of the vacuum.

Do you think what of this idea ?
"My grammar is bad because I am French... Yeah I makes progress ohhhhh !!!"
La théorie de la vie est : Merguez + Patate = my live is potato ...

(sory for double-post)

A solution, to replace the weapons of the soldiers by weapons IEM (élécto-magnetic impulse), in the games, when SCP-096 crosses a Tesla Gate, it slows down one can, before taking again its road, the MTF could use weapons like this to slow down SCP-096 time that the MTF extracte the scientists, (I write at the same time to have ideas XD), yes, scientists could leave with you… Good idea ?

InTheNight wrote:(sory for double-post)

A solution, to replace the weapons of the soldiers by weapons IEM (élécto-magnetic impulse), in the games, when SCP-096 crosses a Tesla Gate, it slows down one can, before taking again its road, the MTF could use weapons like this to slow down SCP-096 time that the MTF extracte the scientists, (I write at the same time to have ideas XD), yes, scientists could leave with you… Good idea ?
There's a couple problems with this,

1. 096 WILL find and kill you no matter where you hide, and the pulse may or may not slow it down for only less than a second, it wouldn't matter if the scientists took you away or not, 096 will follow close behind.

2. I doubt the MTF or scientists would let a D-class follow them, especially one with 096 after him/her.
ERIC IS LOVE, ERIC IS LIFE.

Not, when one arrives at Gate C, the scientists will runing towards the Mobile Task Force, at this time there, SCP-096 will arrive, the MTF will open fire on SCP-096 (they have weapons machine-guns IEM, it should be also known that it is not a person, but a whole group of soldiers which draws, during this time, one can benefit from it to leave…