Re: Gate C mapping and modeling and musicians.

legendaryweredragon wrote:One is finding an elevator or staircase leading to the roof of the facility, and possibly escape using a helicopter.
How exactly could a random Class-D sneak onto the roof of the facility, hijack a helicopter (which means being able to fight off several soldiers and a pilot), and then instantly be able to fly a helicopter?
legendaryweredragon wrote:Another one is finding a certain SCP that allows you to escape that facility. And finally there should be an ending where you find a way to open a portal to the wanderer's library

CommanderPro100 wrote:
legendaryweredragon wrote:One is finding an elevator or staircase leading to the roof of the facility, and possibly escape using a helicopter.
How exactly could a random Class-D sneak onto the roof of the facility, hijack a helicopter (which means being able to fight off several soldiers and a pilot), and then instantly be able to fly a helicopter?
legendaryweredragon wrote:Another one is finding a certain SCP that allows you to escape that facility. And finally there should be an ending where you find a way to open a portal to the wanderer's library
I agree.
Do you think NASA invented thunderstorms to cover up the sound of space battles?

What you do not know, it is that D-9341 is extremely fortunate and can face situations dangerous and stand out to it from it safe and sound, thus we could make so that in Gate C, there is small place where D-9341 can sneak not to be seen by a :MTF2: :) :duck: :duck: :duck: I like this :)
"My grammar is bad because I am French... Yeah I makes progress ohhhhh !!!"
La théorie de la vie est : Merguez + Patate = my live is potato ...

The SCP I was talking about is SCP-1021-1 "Exit". Read the article. This could be gate C. Getting to it would have to be a challenge though since it isn't a normal exit.

I guess that you are right. Stealing a helicopter would be a little bit unrealistic, but finding a way on to the roof does open a lot of possibilities, like getting picked up by a helicopter. There are plenty of possible alternate endings that could happen on the roof.
Let's throw everything in and see what happens!

InTheNight wrote:What you do not know, it is that D-9341 is extremely fortunate and can face situations dangerous and stand out to it from it safe and sound
Why is he special? He's just some random D.
InTheNight wrote:there is small place where D-9341 can sneak not to be seen by a -insert random emoticons-
...and then what?
legendaryweredragon wrote:but finding a way on to the roof does open a lot of possibilities, like getting picked up by a helicopter.
Wouldn't that just be a repeat of Gate A's fourth wall-breaking ending?

InTheNight wrote:What you do not know, it is that D-9341 is extremely fortunate and can face situations dangerous and stand out to it from it safe and sound, thus we could make so that in Gate C, there is small place where D-9341 can sneak not to be seen by a :MTF2: :) :duck: :duck: :duck: I like this :)
Just an off-topic thing: I honestly don't think that you are 26 years old.
SCP classified documents
SCP-895 Containment chamber modification
D-9341 memoirs
Old topics of interest

Why you say his ? It is not because I put smileys that he is going to define my age...

What you do not know, it is that D-9341 is extremely fortunate and can face situations dangerous and stand out to it from it safe and sound

Why is he special? He's just some random D.

InTheNight wrote:there is small place where D-9341 can sneak not to be seen by a -insert random emoticons-

...and then what?

legendaryweredragon wrote:but finding a way on to the roof does open a lot of possibilities, like getting picked up by a helicopter.

Wouldn't that just be a repeat of Gate A's fourth wall-breaking ending?
What you do not understand, it is that D-9341 is defined as extremely fortunate, as who is indicated by the guy in the file

EndingA2.ogg

Needs to understand also that we do not have to make exits FOR D-9341, but exits for the staff of the SCP Foundation :)
"My grammar is bad because I am French... Yeah I makes progress ohhhhh !!!"
La théorie de la vie est : Merguez + Patate = my live is potato ...