Re: Gate C mapping and modeling and musicians.

Seemingly you all try to develop an idea for an ending that involves 096 and you don't come to something that is interesting and follows 096's nature and abilities. You should maybe try to find another SCP that can be involved. Maybe SCP-049? He's currently not very interesting as he's only active in a small part of the facility and actually he's very avoidable. So, my idea would be that once you leave the facility through Gate C, 049 will come through some unopenable door and walks towards you. But I don't know how the guards would react in that situation, so I can't really continue the idea.
Do you think NASA invented thunderstorms to cover up the sound of space battles?

Interesting idea Akatos. 049 does deserve a little more recognition.
Continuing the SCP-096 idea, you could just have him come out a random door that's between you and the exit and have kill you. As everyone else has said, 096 is unstoppable and inescapable And you don't have to actually escape the facility boundaries to have an ending. In all gate B endings you die, so why not here.
I'LL GO NIGHTMARE MOON ON YOUR ASS!

Princess Luna wrote:Interesting idea Akatos. 049 does deserve a little more recognition.
Continuing the SCP-096 idea, you could just have him come out a random door that's between you and the exit and have kill you. As everyone else has said, 096 is unstoppable and inescapable And you don't have to actually escape the facility boundaries to have an ending. In all gate B endings you die, so why not here.
But 096 won't kill you if you didn't enrage it before, so this wouldn't make much sense if you didn't look at his face before. But maybe, there could be two possible endings. If you didn't enrage 096, he could come out of the door with his slow walking animation and maybe some MTF come into the chamber and kill you, and in the ending dialog you can hear the MTF talking about the events in the room. If you looked at his face before, you're ending will trigger and in the dialog the MTF mention that they found 096 killing you and then contained it.
Do you think NASA invented thunderstorms to cover up the sound of space battles?

Akatos wrote:
Princess Luna wrote:Interesting idea Akatos. 049 does deserve a little more recognition.
But 096 won't kill you if you didn't enrage it before, so this wouldn't make much sense if you didn't look at his face before. But maybe, there could be two possible endings. If you didn't enrage 096, he could come out of the door with his slow walking animation and maybe some MTF come into the chamber and kill you, and in the ending dialog you can hear the MTF talking about the events in the room. If you looked at his face before, you're ending will trigger and in the dialog the MTF mention that they found 096 killing you and then contained it.
I wrote that assuming you looked at 096 first. Say you didn't enrage him before hand, and you didn't look at his face at the gate, maybe we could have D-9341 killed by MTF's or escape only to be spotted by the MTF's and chased down.
Spoiler
I'm kinda likin' this so I'll start drafting a floor plan if it's alright with everyone else (I don't really know how to model).
I'LL GO NIGHTMARE MOON ON YOUR ASS!

Princess Luna wrote: I wrote that assuming you looked at 096 first. Say you didn't enrage him before hand, and you didn't look at his face at the gate, maybe we could have D-9341 killed by MTF's or escape only to be spotted by the MTF's and chased down.
Spoiler
I'm kinda likin' this so I'll start drafting a floor plan if it's alright with everyone else (I don't really know how to model).
Sure, go ahead, maybe I'm going to learn how to make custom rooms for CB so I could model what you planned (don't expect to much from it :) )

by seaal » Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:24 am
InTheNight, you need to study 096. You keep saying things which wouldn't be possible. Take a look at the page: http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-096
No thank you, I know perfectly the report, and what what I says is true. SCP-096 will be slowed down if he is shot massively by weapons IEM, in games, when SCP-096 crosses a Tesla Gate, he is slowed down, D-9341 can take advantage of it to leave.
"My grammar is bad because I am French... Yeah I makes progress ohhhhh !!!"
La théorie de la vie est : Merguez + Patate = my live is potato ...

InTheNight wrote:
by seaal » Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:24 am
InTheNight, you need to study 096. You keep saying things which wouldn't be possible. Take a look at the page: http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-096
No thank you, I know perfectly the report, and what what I says is true. SCP-096 will be slowed down if he is shot massively by weapons IEM, in games, when SCP-096 crosses a door Tesla, he is slowed down, D-9341 can take advantage of it to leave.
I don't think you do, let's take a look at a piece from 096's article.
SCPfoundation wrote:At this point, no known material or method can impede SCP-096's progress.
He barely flinched when he was hit with an anti-tank gun, and the tesl gates thing is not canon to his article, D-9341 is still dead even if he leaves and no one can save him, once he's seen 096's face, HE'S DEAD.
ERIC IS LOVE, ERIC IS LIFE.