Re: Gate C mapping and modeling and musicians.

I got two ideas for Gate C endings.

There should be a scene where SCP-682 and SCP-106 fight while you hide, eventually, both SCP's will retreat as both of them cannot die. Then thats when a hydrogen bomb explodes.

However, if you manage to be smart and cut the nuclear warheads off, you can escape the facility freely.
I lost weight just by running up and down the stairs...

++Focus++ wrote:I got two ideas for Gate C endings.

There should be a scene where SCP-682 and SCP-106 fight while you hide, eventually, both SCP's will retreat as both of them cannot die. Then thats when a hydrogen bomb explodes.

However, if you manage to be smart and cut the nuclear warheads off, you can escape the facility freely.
Needs work, it'd still be interesting to see two SCPs interacting with each other in any way really

foite
STEAM
## LOG OFF.

I think Gate C should be more dynamic then the previous gates. For example, remote door control HAS to be off to gain access, along with having a strong keycard. Once you get in, you exploder unless you turned off warheads. Then, you can explore Gate C freely, and you will then see the 096 scene or any other event planned to take place there.

I also think that random map conditions force a gate to be unavailable through the entire playthrough.

InTheNight wrote:
by seaal » Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:24 am
InTheNight, you need to study 096. You keep saying things which wouldn't be possible. Take a look at the page: http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-096
No thank you, I know perfectly the report, and what what I says is true. SCP-096 will be slowed down if he is shot massively by weapons IEM, in games, when SCP-096 crosses a Tesla Gate, he is slowed down, D-9341 can take advantage of it to leave.

Let's re-cap from the report SHALL WE
ER-A 1 motions to ER-A 3 again. ER-A 3 fires three more shots; the first two miss, and the third hits SCP-096 in the head. SCP-096 falls, skids, and rolls several times, reducing its speed minimally. SCP-096 rolls to its feet and continues unabated.
Now, knowing that SCP-096 is immune to all known forms of damage while in an enraged state
Documented speeds have varied from thirty-five (35) km/h to ███ km/h, and seems to depend on distance from SCP-096-1. At this point, no known material or method can impede SCP-096's progress.

So. Re-Cap. Even if he gets hit by anything big during his enrage state, it won't slow him down. He might skid for a split second but then just continue like nothing ever happened. And honestly, I think 096 would not really care about a Tesla Gate if the game went by that standard. However, it has to have its uses to I suppose that little "cheat" isn't the end of the world. If 096 is in an enraged state then shooting at him with heavy weapons won't slow him down . He'll go for his target. One way or the other.

As for a 096-Cutscene at the Gate C Ending. I quite liked it. But let's make it even more multi-dimensional.
Have the option to turn around and look at 096 like a moron.
BUT!
If you had previously picked up/read the SCP-096 file, maybe your character would instead keep looking forward or avert his eyes to the ground while the guard accidentally looks up at 096.
Guard dies. You can run "free".

682 fighting 106 seems... weird. Both are beings who possess a great intellect and both are very eager to escape their containment. So unless given a very good reason I doubt those two would engage in a fight. If anything it could end up with a very deadly team-up of 682 and 106. They'd do whatever was necessary to get out.
My Youtube Account: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSerimah

Serimah wrote: As for a 096-Cutscene at the Gate C Ending. I quite liked it. But let's make it even more multi-dimensional.
Have the option to turn around and look at 096 like a moron.
BUT!
If you had previously picked up/read the SCP-096 file, maybe your character would instead keep looking forward or avert his eyes to the ground while the guard accidentally looks up at 096.
Guard dies. You can run "free".
Epic! It makes sense too, the character should automatically look unless he has read the document or seen him in-game. If not, the player has the choice to look.
Also, the guards wouldn't be stupid enough to attract attention, instead of 'EVERYONE 096 IS OUT!', they'd just flatly say '096 HAS BREACHED CONTAINMENT!', have
less people look at his face.

nightscout01 wrote:An SCP-049 ending would be very interesting. Maybe Gate C would be connected to the Medical area that was proposed a while ago. SCP-049 would roam the Medibay, but not exit it. If you went out gate C, he would appear behind you after a short while (like he called the next elevator down). I would love to see that. :D
yeah and if you wear scp-714 you can escape him, otherwise you will die