Re: MODEL REQUESTS: CLASS D'S

Thanks to the generous $1000 donation from MushFarmer, I was able to buy some great animated character models for the game, including models for the Class Ds and scientists. :)

So thanks for SCP-055's and everyone elses work, but there's no need for new Class D models anymore.

Regalis wrote:So thanks for SCP-055's and everyone elses work, but there's no need for new Class D models anymore.
Okay then, sorry for being SO late that you had to buy models from third party.
And eternal gratitude to MushFarmer! Let's drink in his name!
Oh, I hate it when people just can't remember my name. I'm [REDACTED], morons.

Regalis wrote:Thanks to the generous $1000 donation from MushFarmer, I was able to buy some great animated character models for the game, including models for the Class Ds and scientists. :)

So thanks for SCP-055's and everyone elses work, but there's no need for new Class D models anymore.
You

Have

1000 dollars.

:DDDDD

Also... hg.pt It's the giant eldritch abominations of the pocket dimension!
I WANT TO [REDACTED] INSIDE TWILIGHT SPARKLE
DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
Atheros drivers SUCK!

Buy me a hat, regalis.

Nah, dude, that was really generous of that guy. Good thing we are getting better models. How about you hire some proffesional modeler/animator to improve the current models with some solutions? Seems to be the best thing you could do with 1000 bucks.
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango

Irontaco wrote:Buy me a hat, regalis.

Nah, dude, that was really generous of that guy. Good thing we are getting better models. How about you hire some proffesional modeler/animator to improve the current models with some solutions? Seems to be the best thing you could do with 1000 bucks.
buy yourself a vacation, and a 1:1 scale of the containment breach depiction of the sculpture. people will rec-gon-ize.

after all, SCP Foundation is worldwide :P
I Survived SCP-106's Pocket Dimension And All I Got Was This Stupid ID Card

That Same Anon wrote:
Irontaco wrote:Buy me a hat, regalis.

buy yourself a vacation, and a 1:1 scale of the containment breach depiction of the sculpture. people will rec-gon-ize.

after all, SCP Foundation is worldwide :P
Lol, I'm glad you're not the one handling the money here.