Re: (SUGGESTION) Security Camera Room

This is an amazing idea ! , now , it should be known if its does not exceed the limits of Blitz 3D, I propose that it is necessary for pressing on a button which makes supplies the monitors.
"My grammar is bad because I am French... Yeah I makes progress ohhhhh !!!"
La théorie de la vie est : Merguez + Patate = my live is potato ...

SCP-500 wrote:This sounds like a really good idea, it has a lot of potential too.

It could also serve as a way for the player to witness SCP's that would be too overpowered to interact with the player normally, like SCP-058 or 076 killing a guard.
I don't see those SCPs as being too overpowered. SCP-106 can go through walls and cross dimensions, and SCP-096 cannot be stopped by any physical force, but 058 and 076 can only run towards you with limited mobility and attack with normal-physical force. So I think they can make more than a video footage cameo.
How to beat Tetris like a boss
Spoiler

xxFalconArasxx wrote:
SCP-500 wrote:This sounds like a really good idea, it has a lot of potential too.

It could also serve as a way for the player to witness SCP's that would be too overpowered to interact with the player normally, like SCP-058 or 076 killing a guard.
I don't see those SCPs as being too overpowered. SCP-106 can go through walls and cross dimensions, and SCP-096 cannot be stopped by any physical force, but 058 and 076 can only run towards you with limited mobility and attack with normal-physical force. So I think they can make more than a video footage cameo.
058 can ensnare you in its tentacles and easily kill you. Also, it's pretty small, so if it rushes you from behind, game over. Same goes for 076, a few swipes from his sword would take the player out in a matter of seconds.
I'm evil?

RaptorCyclone wrote:
xxFalconArasxx wrote:

058 can ensnare you in its tentacles and easily kill you. Also, it's pretty small, so if it rushes you from behind, game over. Same goes for 076, a few swipes from his sword would take the player out in a matter of seconds.
This, also 106 is easily escaped, since he's so slow, and 096 only attacks if you look at his face, otherwise he just wanders around his little room, where those two SCP's would come after you fast and kill you within seconds with little warning or way to escape.
ERIC IS LOVE, ERIC IS LIFE.