(SUGGESTION) Security Camera Room

There are cameras all over the facility, so why not add a security room? The layout includes several moniters, one observing SCP-106's room, SCP-173's room, and maybe 372's room. Of course 079 can randomly appear on them and shut off the video feeds, as well as displaying the feed of 895's chamber. Maybe after you contain 106 you could see it sitting in its chamber, same if the MTF contain 173.
I'm evil?

Re: (SUGGESTION) Security Camera Room

Heres some other SCP's that could be seen.

- SCP-027 The vermin god: Could be seen a a pile of insects in his cell, bugs could be seen on the camera screen, i believe firefox has a sound on soundcloud of a fly buzzing, that would be perfect for this event.

- SCP-131 "Eye pods": Could be seen sitting passing by the camera, wandering the facility.

- SCP-439 Bone hive: A hive could be seen in a chamber crawling with the insects.
ERIC IS LOVE, ERIC IS LIFE.

Raining Pixel wrote:Maybe there could be items like a bulletproof vest or a high level key card in the security camera room. Or maybe a button that opens a door to somewhere/ does something to help the player progress so it doesn't end up like SCP-895's old containment cell.
Maybe it could require a passcode to enter, which could be on a document found next to a random dead body.
I'm evil?

Security rooms should allow you to close and open nearby doors at will. Why not use that to trap MTF or SCPs for a short time to get away? Or perhaps you could release an SCP that has been trapped in a room, allowing it to run free and create a path for you by smashing through doors or obstacles.
ey b0ss, can I habe de pussi plz?

Prune wrote:Security rooms should allow you to close and open nearby doors at will. Why not use that to trap MTF or SCPs for a short time to get away? Or perhaps you could release an SCP that has been trapped in a room, allowing it to run free and create a path for you by smashing through doors or obstacles.
This would work well with the fact you have to enter 895's chamber to disable the cameras, otherwise 079 will kill you while your working the doors, even more incentive to enter 895's chamber.
ERIC IS LOVE, ERIC IS LIFE.

SCP-500 wrote:
Prune wrote:Security rooms should allow you to close and open nearby doors at will. Why not use that to trap MTF or SCPs for a short time to get away? Or perhaps you could release an SCP that has been trapped in a room, allowing it to run free and create a path for you by smashing through doors or obstacles.
This would work well with the fact you have to enter 895's chamber to disable the cameras, otherwise 079 will kill you while your working the doors, even more incentive to enter 895's chamber.
These all sound really cool! They could add another way to combat 079's grip on the facility. I may be going out on a limb here, but the electrical center could be merged with the security center, further optimizing its uses!
I'm evil?