Improvement of the gameplay

Before start, I know it there is already a topic on its: http://scpcbgame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=3567 , but here, I would like poster my trick with me.

To begin:

- Improve the health care system, to put an icon in bottom on the right of screen meaning the level of health in for hundred.
- To add howl of D-9341 when he is confronted with something horrific.
- As soon as D-9341 is confronted with an alarming event, one would need that D-9341 starts to breathe more and more quickly, with its heart which beats more and more quickly.
-It would also be necessary that as soon as there is a horrific event, it would be necessary besides howl, the visions which start to blur one can during 10 to 15 seconds
"My grammar is bad because I am French... Yeah I makes progress ohhhhh !!!"
La théorie de la vie est : Merguez + Patate = my live is potato ...

Re: Improvement of the gameplay

- Improve the health care system, to put an icon in bottom on the right of screen meaning the level of health in for hundred.
There is no need for that. We already have the message that you have been shot, etc... which is helpful enough. We are aiming for realism....as much as realism in the Foundation goes.
- To add howl of D-9341 when he is confronted with something horrific.
Ehhh, not really, don't tell the player what to be afraid of, show them.
- As soon as D-9341 is confronted with an alarming event, one would need that D-9341 starts to breathe more and more quickly, with its heart which beats more and more quickly.
The breathing could work, but we want D-9341 to be as silent as possible so that the player can think of the character as themselves in the situation.
-It would also be necessary that as soon as there is a horrific event, it would be necessary besides howl, the visions which start to blur one can during 10 to 15 seconds
No, that'll just be annoying. Once again, show don't tell.

If you want someone to be scared of a monster in the game, you don't make the character go all weird as if saying "ohhhhh be scarrrreeeeddd" you gotta show them what they have to be scared of. Or in the case of SCP, don't show them and let paranoia do its thing.
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-

However, its could be to put at least a vision blur rather well, or if not, as soon as for example, one copes with a screamer, it would be necessary that the fields of view of the camera increases a little or if not that its fact an effect of zoom as when SCP-106 appears.

There are no screamers in the game. And there is also no need to mess with the camera when something scary appears (except the coffin, but that's its effect). When you add something scary, you don't want to mess with the character to tell the player to be scared of it, you put the monster and then you let the human brain do its thing.
-Resident Bacon Fanatic-

not I speak about 173 for with the screamers and 106 for with effect of zoom when it appears, and effect of zoom could wellness effect for example when 173 spawn right in front of you

I would like to see a slightly expanded health system that follows a similar approach to games like Neo Scavenger, however a simple "out of 100" health system does not fit SCP:CB.

Honestly though we are aiming for a authentic experience, a realistic experience would be somewhat awkward with the SCP universe.

I do like the idea of the player character "reacting" to a horrific event, such as a jump scare or witnessing a horrific scene.
SCP:CB Administrator. 99% of my statements are my own and do not represent the official developers viewpoint.