Re: (SUGGESTION)SCP-096 Containment Chamber

Dr. Geist wrote:
CommanderPro100 wrote:
mrpeanut188 wrote:http://i.snag.gy/m15j1.jpg
Just noticed something. The guy says 'breach successful' at 9:23, but...what breach is he referring to? If it's suppose to be referring to a 096 breach then that brings up a plot hole.
I thought it referred to the site as a whole being breached, I could be wrong though as Ive been absent for some time
For some reason I can't open up the file that you all are discussing. :)
I'm evil?

Dr. Geist wrote:
CommanderPro100 wrote:
mrpeanut188 wrote:http://i.snag.gy/m15j1.jpg
Just noticed something. The guy says 'breach successful' at 9:23, but...what breach is he referring to? If it's suppose to be referring to a 096 breach then that brings up a plot hole.
I thought it referred to the site as a whole being breached, I could be wrong though as Ive been absent for some time
It can't be, because 106 wouldn't have even been re-contained the first time at that point..

well I dont know for sure but with the time frame suggested from the s-com dialogue it may have been a test to illicit 106 to breach containment, if you look at the transcript when they say "proceeding" then "bones is clear" (bones maybe referring to the old man), one minute later 106 breaches containment and the message "underway" goes out. In the timeframe that 106 is out and about, the insurgency could have had enough time to breach security systems and prepare for a full scale breach once 079 is hooked into the site's server and door controls. Then its just about their own personal timing. Or maybe Im seeing this all wrong?

Dr. Geist wrote:well I dont know for sure but with the time frame suggested from the s-com dialogue it may have been a test to illicit 106 to breach containment, if you look at the transcript when they say "proceeding" then "bones is clear" (bones maybe referring to the old man), one minute later 106 breaches containment and the message "underway" goes out. In the timeframe that 106 is out and about, the insurgency could have had enough time to breach security systems and prepare for a full scale breach once 079 is hooked into the site's server and door controls. Then its just about their own personal timing.
ding ding ding.

mrpeanut188 wrote:
Dr. Geist wrote:well I dont know for sure but with the time frame suggested from the s-com dialogue it may have been a test to illicit 106 to breach containment, if you look at the transcript when they say "proceeding" then "bones is clear" (bones maybe referring to the old man), one minute later 106 breaches containment and the message "underway" goes out. In the timeframe that 106 is out and about, the insurgency could have had enough time to breach security systems and prepare for a full scale breach once 079 is hooked into the site's server and door controls. Then its just about their own personal timing.
ding ding ding.
So are we on to something?
I'm evil?

RaptorCyclone wrote:So are we on to something?
Yes.
CommanderPro100 wrote:Just noticed something. The guy says 'breach successful' at 9:23, but...what breach is he referring to? If it's suppose to be referring to a 096 breach then that brings up a plot hole.
Was looking at the 106 breach files when I wrote that. When I release it you can probably piece together what happened...