I offer my help to the SCP containment breach game!

Hello to whoever reads this!

I posted a reply to the modellers needed topic and was delighted to see people replied and someone called Juicy suggested I make this thread. :)

I wish to offer my voluntary help to the game and hopefully if there is any need for me to become part of the production team. I can 3D model, Texture and work with sound. I would like to help because I am looking for experience and I absolutely love the SCP forum and games. I believe horror games that are successful in what they are supposed to be are rare occurrences and SCP containment breach is one of them. It's one of the few games which have actually freaked me out in a long time! I would have never believed blinking to be such a horrible and dreaded task in a game! Anyway fangasm over and back on topic.

I would love to contribute to the game in any way I can so please get back to me if you need or want me via email or message on here I'll keep checking in case!

If you wish to see some of my work I'll use that brill BBcode..taadaa..

This is a mudbox model I created for my extended project qualification based on games design. I had some inspiration from SCP-096 :096: where I had to create a scary enemy for my game ideas:
Here's some models I made for other bits as well just objects in case your wondering:
I understand that high poly models maybe an issue with the game engine but I can always work with that. :gasp:

Hope your interested get back to me if you want! :D