Re: SCP-914 Item Suggestions

SCP-409 isn't a biological hazard though. It doesn't just affect people. It affects everything around it. That's why it's keter. I would think of it as abnormal that SCP-500 can cure that.

In short, it can be abnormal, it can not. We can't really say anything else.

Anyway, I've got an idea for refining an item.

A Strange Bottle and a medkit on

Rough: Destroyed Supplies
Coarse: No Change
1:1 Blue Medkit with higher healing chances
Fine: A Small Medkit that heals you beyond the limits(Take damage a few times before actually getting damaged again)
Very Fine: Heals you slightly every step while in your possession, but if used, gives God Mode for 20 seconds(May be changed)
http://gorillagong.com/

I've become a gorilla.

I actually like the idea,though i would prefer something a little more difficult to find as components, the final version is too overpowered to only need two medkits. Or maybe we should create multiple very fine options, with good and bad effects, after all very fine is unpredictable. also the fine version seems a bit overdoing it, maybe a bluesmedkit with two usages?

And i was usig biological changes to not repeat myself saying "changes on your body" yet again, i apologize for the mistake if you don't think them to be exchangeables. Scp500 cures anything abnormal or not that causes changes on your body, like crystalization, or whatever got 231 pregnat caused her body to change, the zomby virus changes your body, the clockwork conversion changes your body. It cures anything that causes changes your body, and those direct changes.

Going by the article it doens't even heal wounds, bruises or damaged bones that are not a product of the cause of changes(disease or disease like anomality).
God is perfect -> Nobody is perfect -> I'm nobody --> I'm perfect --> I'm God.

Lusor1111 wrote:And i was usig biological changes to not repeat myself saying "changes on your body" yet again, i apologize for the mistake if you don't think them to be exchangeables. Scp500 cures anything abnormal or not that causes changes on your body, like crystalization, or whatever got 231 pregnat caused her body to change, the zomby virus changes your body, the clockwork conversion changes your body. It cures anything that causes changes your body, and those direct changes.

Going by the article it doens't even heal wounds, bruises or damaged bones that are not a product of the cause of changes(disease or disease like anomality).
K. I think I get you.

And your right. The items need to be more costing, or at least, more rare.

Strange Bottle x2, Medkit or Small Medkit, and maybe a Blue Medkit?

Rough, Coarse, and 1:1 always work, but Fine will have a 60% chance to do what I said, 10% to do very fine mode, and 30% to become the 1:1 version. And on Very Fine, 50% to do very fine, and 10% to do Fine mode, and 40% chance to become the 1:1 version.
http://gorillagong.com/

I've become a gorilla.

yes, 914 is pretty esay to abuse. I had thought that 914 way of working could be changed so it saves the game automaticaly once the output door open. So that people can just try something again until they get it.
God is perfect -> Nobody is perfect -> I'm nobody --> I'm perfect --> I'm God.