Rooms suggestion thread

I figured since there's a SCP suggestions thread a rooms one might be useful, there is a few topics for it but they seem long dead.

Just trying to be useful.

Here's a template

Room name: What the room is called.
Zone: What zone the room would appear in.
Description: What the room would look like and what would happen in them.

Picture: Optional, if you have a layout for your suggestion you can put it below your suggestion.
ERIC IS LOVE, ERIC IS LIFE.

Re: Rooms suggestion thread

Room name: room682
Zone: heavy containment
Description: I imagine it to be divided into two different areas with the containment chamber in between. Area one will look similar to many of the rooms already in game and will be the viewing area. Area two will be the containment chamber access. The chamber access will look like the rooms portrayed in the video game SCP-682. Two small hallways on either side of the containment chamber will connect the viewing area and the chamber access.
I'LL GO NIGHTMARE MOON ON YOUR ASS!

Room name: room096
Zone: heavy containment
Description:
In this room, there will be a room with a window on the left, this window shows the cube the containment's room of SCP-096 which is to crack, in the room of entrance, there will be a machine on the left, just at the edge of windows, and on the right, he can have a table with the document of SCP-096 there. Everything at the bottom of the room, there is a door with a crack of level magnetic card 3 or 4, and a staircase downward which leads to a corridor leading to a door with button, which leads to the containment's room of SCP-096

Here is an example in 2D :
Spoiler
"My grammar is bad because I am French... Yeah I makes progress ohhhhh !!!"
La théorie de la vie est : Merguez + Patate = my live is potato ...

Some of my ideas:

Name: room2pit2
Zone: Light Containment
Description: Could look like the room2pit (catwalk room with 173) in HCZ, but with adapted wall textures and minor layout changes, like maybe no contamination gas. It could, however, keep it's 173 spawn which would fit light containment zone.

Name: room2_3
Description: Corridor that looks like the small testroom, but without the testing room and 173 spawn. There could also be 3 and 4 door variations.

Name: room2servers2
Zone: Light Containment or Entrance Zone (maybe both)
Description: Big 1-level storage room with, like the 2-level server rooms, 173 spawn in the center. Could maybe have a smaller storage room with an SCP-500 pill and some documents. Something like this:
Spoiler
Name: room500
Zone: Entrance Zone
Description: Standard 3 door corridor with SCP-500's containment chamber, but it's empty as if somebody has stolen the pills. Could look like this:
Spoiler
(Sorry that the sketch looks dumb, I made it with MS Paint)
Do you think NASA invented thunderstorms to cover up the sound of space battles?

Name: Morgue
Description: Requires a high level key card to enter. In this room you find a large number of stored dead bodies all killed in various disturbing ways. Further exploring the room you will find a place where autopies are done. Disturbingly, one of the dissected bodies looks like it was still alive when they were dissecting it as it is strapped down to table and surrounded by a lot of blood. The player may find some interesting documents here and maybe some other useful items. 106 may attack you in this room.
Let's throw everything in and see what happens!

legendaryweredragon wrote:Dom underjordiska Katakomber
I agree that the incinerator should take care of the bodies, why would the foundation even keep dead bodies? Morgue or not, you don't want to turn SCP into a walking Catacomb do you? Yes, this sounds like a very fitting idea. But i however think it's the incinerators job to do it.
"You could possibly add something I just shit out."

~ Agent Ulgrin 2014

Getting hit by vehicles ever since -69

Agent Ulgrin wrote:
legendaryweredragon wrote:Dom underjordiska Katakomber
I agree that the incinerator should take care of the bodies, why would the foundation even keep dead bodies? Morgue or not, you don't want to turn SCP into a walking Catacomb do you? Yes, this sounds like a very fitting idea. But i however think it's the incinerators job to do it.
Remember, the Foundation loves to research stuff, so they don't incinerate bodies right away, or else they wouldn't get their research done, am I correct?

Also, the Foundation doesn't neutralize SCP's unless needed, so they won't be walking catacombs. The neutralization of an SCP is very rare also, so you wouldn't walk across a dead SCP every day or every week.
I lost weight just by running up and down the stairs...