Re: (SUGGESTIONS) Canon 173 model

Mirocaine wrote:I have created a new model in light of reviewing this thread to find a more cannon version of 173 to add to the game.

I know I said I would be leaving but I spent hours last night turning in bed and couldn't sleep, I knew this had to be done so I spent the rest of the night up until this day working hard on sculpting a new model, observing and measuring every angle and meter needed to estimate the real mass and volume of 173 and perfecting every little detail up to each crack.
Spoiler
I would like to thank the community, Regalis, the SCP wiki members and my mother for the opportunity to work on this
Is that a prank? :| :roll: >:( :evil: :0492: :096:
I know you are of higher staff level than me, and I don't mean to be hostile, but that is just low. That is DOUCHEBAG LOW!!! You ridiculed one of my ideas by making a piece-of-shit model that looks like Rosie O'donnel during prom night! I am offended by this blatant @ssh0lery! That BETTER be a model in progress!
I bought a gay pony named North America! He walked on two legs and played the harmonica!
Check out my SCP - Comix mod: http://scpcbgame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3557

legendaryweredragon wrote:Like I have already said, SCP has no canon. SCPs are up you your own interpretation as long as it is not too blatantly inconsistent with the original article. :duck: :173:
Ok. I thought the ShitCP-17shit model was made to make fun of me.
I bought a gay pony named North America! He walked on two legs and played the harmonica!
Check out my SCP - Comix mod: http://scpcbgame.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3557

Lusor1111 wrote:It was made to make fun of you. Obviously. Did you even need to ask?

Though probably you were not the only person being made fun of.
No.

TBH I think the in-game model is fine, the only reason I'd really see redoing 173's model to be more precise would be one of the last things that should be done, things such as implementing more SCPs, rooms and plot based objectives and features are higher up on the priority list.

But that's just my opinion.

So, creating a mock-model and a text dripping with irony saying how exactly canon it, was when the point odf the topic is about ingame 173 not being canon enough isn't a joke or a prank?

Whow I apologize, my social reading skills must be really rusted if I understood that as an opinion expresed a a joke, and directed to the ones who made the creating a new model seem like a high priority issue. I don't know how I made such an huge missundertament, sorry. Looking at it again I clearly see that you are being honest and serious in every word. And the replies of that message where clearly people truly expresing their amazement at the sigth of a model that is shaping to be so close to canon.

Silly me. Sorry for my mistake.
God is perfect -> Nobody is perfect -> I'm nobody --> I'm perfect --> I'm God.

Lusor1111 wrote:So, creating a mock-model and a text dripping with irony saying how exactly canon it, was when the point odf the topic is about ingame 173 not being canon enough isn't a joke or a prank?

Whow I apologize, my social reading skills must be really rusted if I understood that as an opinion expresed a a joke, and directed to the ones who made the creating a new model seem like a high priority issue. I don't know how I made such an huge missundertament, sorry. Looking at it again I clearly see that you are being honest and serious in every word. And the replies of that message where clearly people truly expresing their amazement at the sigth of a model that is shaping to be so close to canon.

Silly me. Sorry for my mistake.
Holy smokes
Lusor1111 wrote:It was made to make fun of you. Obviously. Did you even need to ask?

Though probably you were not the only person being made fun of.

You can't answer for me; I wasn't making fun of this thread or OP, I just thought I'd come and plop an ugly ass 2 minute model in to lighten the mood.

Kenneth crooker wrote: Is that a prank? :| :roll: >:( :evil: :0492: :096:
I know you are of higher staff level than me, and I don't mean to be hostile, but that is just low. That is DOUCHEBAG LOW!!! You ridiculed one of my ideas by making a piece-of-shit model that looks like Rosie O'donnel during prom night! I am offended by this blatant @ssh0lery! That BETTER be a model in progress!
REALLY careful there. He was not ridiculizing. The language is borderline so consider this a warning.

Now back on topic, please and do not reply to this post.
sup

roger copy bravo tango mango