Killing MTF

Hmm... by the title you might be like Pffft this guy lost his mind but I have a idea that will be realistic maybe.

Killing the MTF

So first off. 173, yes if the MTF looks at it you will start to contain it .
But what happens if he doesn't look and SCP-173 is behind him? First off Blink, Blink, Blink, SNAP! The MTF is dead and the spacebar has a use too!

So that's what I mean by killing the MTF

What should be added with this suggestion

- A sound for MTF that sounds similar to the Gate A Stop right there. Except this time it's when in breach
- A new death when the MTF Captures you.
- MTF 173 Death

Re: Killing MTF

ApplePiah wrote: What should be added with this suggestion

- A sound for MTF that sounds similar to the Gate A Stop right there. Except this time it's when in breach Okay.
- A new death when the MTF Captures you. If you mean in the ending, you survive, otherwise, they shoot on sight.
- MTF 173 DeathThere's an animation for it coming in 1.0 apparently
I Survived SCP-106's Pocket Dimension And All I Got Was This Stupid ID Card

Sorry I didn't notice those little italic white bolded letters.
That Same Anon wrote: - A new death when the MTF Captures you. If you mean in the ending, you survive, otherwise, they shoot on sight.
Nope, I mean if you don't move you lose but moving will kill you also! Unless you're lucky. SCP-173 may come there then start to blink and the MTF will die.

RancidBuffalo wrote:I would actually like to be able to shake off 106 by luring him to the MTFs. Right now, he just kinda ignores them and walks right by them instead of taking one to the PD.
Actually the MTF's run a way like a cock (I'm using the rooster definition)

ApplePiah wrote:Sorry I didn't notice those little italic white bolded letters.
That Same Anon wrote: - A new death when the MTF Captures you. If you mean in the ending, you survive, otherwise, they shoot on sight.
Nope, I mean if you don't move you lose but moving will kill you also! Unless you're lucky. SCP-173 may come there then start to blink and the MTF will die.
MTF are trained to kill rogue D-Class on sight. If you ain't in your cell, you get shot. The "STOP RIGHT THERE" is just a trick, and a gimmick to allow players to circumvent them for the first time.
I Survived SCP-106's Pocket Dimension And All I Got Was This Stupid ID Card

That Same Anon wrote:
ApplePiah wrote:Sorry I didn't notice those little italic white bolded letters.
MTF are trained to kill rogue D-Class on sight. If you ain't in your cell, you get shot. The "STOP RIGHT THERE" is just a trick, and a gimmick to allow players to circumvent them for the first time.
I'm talking about a alternative way. It's not really a trick you can escape but and alternative way would be blinking til 173 snaps is head off.