Re: [WIP] SCP-939 Containment Chamber

yonzo_rikuo wrote:kay i just trolling you all but if this room has been completed, should we add scp 066 room and other scps that don't have their containment chamber
Depends. Not all of us have a ton of time on our hands. Making Containment chambers do take a while, too. It's not just a box, a hallway, a poster, and a NPC. You need to detail it.

yonzo_rikuo wrote:sorry for necroing (irontaco) but what happened to this project?

Code: Select all

Incident Report:  :REDACTED: 
Date:  :REDACTED: 
Details: Dr. CLstream was found dead in its office from a gunshot wound to the head. It can be assumed that this was self inflicted as a Beretta 92fs pistol was found lying on the floor beside its chair. Dr. CLstream's computer was on and viewing what appeared to be a forum post from a user nicknamed "yonzo_rikuo".
A note was laying next to the computer. Written in black ink was the message:

"Fuck this. I'm done.
Nobody knows the definition of patience anymore."
STEAM
## LOG OFF.

CLgaming wrote:
yonzo_rikuo wrote:sorry for necroing (irontaco) but what happened to this project?

Code: Select all

Incident Report:  :REDACTED: 
Date:  :REDACTED: 
Details: Dr. CLstream was found dead in its office from a gunshot wound to the head. It can be assumed that this was self inflicted as a Beretta 92fs pistol was found lying on the floor beside its chair. Dr. CLstream's computer was on and viewing what appeared to be a forum post from a user nicknamed "yonzo_rikuo".
A note was laying next to the computer. Written in black ink was the message:

"Fuck this. I'm done.
Nobody knows the definition of patience anymore."
....That was more unnecessary then yonzo's post itself.
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time