Re: [WIP] SCP-939 Containment Chamber

yonzo_rikuo wrote:i hope this one is in the irrlicht port scp cb :P and how about this: if you stand in there long enough scp 939 will chase and fuck you :D
Yeah... hilarious... -_-

Anyway guys, I've not said anything about this in a while so I may as well tell you what's up. Ok, so the room has been pretty much finished (apart from the doors and perhaps a couple of mistakes here and there) for months now, however I am unaware if there has actually been any progress with coding at all. The thing is, juanpro is obviously very busy with the port and such so understandably, and unfortunately, I don't think much has been going on with this project for a while. If anyone wants I can release a download for what I have at the moment, so someone can pick it up and try to implement it.

Re: [WIP] SCP-939 Containment Chamber

slender1200 wrote:
yonzo_rikuo wrote:shit that is my weedy deedy versions of me sorry im... smoking weed that day and become drunk sorry for that
Do you know what grammar is?
Apparently he does not. And let me point out something. I've smoked weed once in my life before. It doesn't make you that stupid, it just makes you kind of zone out of everything. And being sober enough to even use your computer has no effect on how your grammar and sense work. And if you were drunk enough to be completely brain dead, then you couldn't even find the computer, let alone use it. All in all, yonzo_rikuo's excuse is invalid, and that previous behaviour is no different than the norm. Also, yonzo_rikuo, if you're reading this, are you even old enough to get drunk or 'acquire' marijuana? No offense, but it doesn't seem like you are. :V

ANYWAYS, back on topic.
I think the SCP-939 Containment Chamber would be a brilliant addition, and actually make the facility feel like it had places for all the SCPs, and didn't just throw them in any old room.
My YouTube. I make bad content.
My Steam. Add me if you'd like.