Re: SCP-966 model/discussion

Astray488 wrote:I'm afraid this containment breach is far from over, doctor.
Please make this dream, or should I say nightmare, a reality. I'll love you forever.
Heheh, you said a bad word.

All of you guys really are special. Did you guys know that? Yes you guys are! Each in your own special way.

S̘͖͚͖̘̺ͤ̄̀͡L̪̣̘̞̮͕̲͋ͬ̀̂ͪ̀͟͠ͅȆ̜͖̋̃̇ͭ̅̚
E̴̪͔̝ͤ̇̐P̌ͪͤ̾͋҉̬̯̦͇̫̺͍͟ ̂̎̑ͫ͆ͬ̉͟҉̬̦̥N̶̰̠̐̂͐̊̍̾͊͆ͮ̀͠O͖̠̖̗͎͙̣̐̂̊̄͌ͧ̆̚̚W̡̝͙̣̲̺̋̓̅͋̀ͨͦ́ͅͅ ̵̧̗̯̻̬̼̲̜̰̲ͩͩW̨̪̩̲͍̱͐ͯ͢H̤̫̝̺ͩ̊ͯ̎
I͍̜͖̦͓͒̍ͭ́͂ͥ̿̀͡͡Ļ͖̰̗̤̮̪̟̃̽̈́̆ͣ́̚ͅEͯ̌̉͌͏̛̰̻̟̗̙̮͉̻ ̵͚̱̠͍̣̝͇͋͊̍ͬ̃̇̈́̊̽͘͝Y̧͇͖̥̹̝̖̓̂ͧ͂͐ͮ͊̚O͇͚̯͙ͧ̋͐Ư̯̯̬͂ͣ͌ͅ ͈̩̳̱͕̒̍͐̉̇S̼̝ͨ͒T̴͉͉͚̘̥̱̈̆́ͅI̒ͦͮ͒҉̪̘̱͓L̷̵̮̥̱̭̥ͭͦ̔ͬ̾̓̕
̧͔̻̥͂͛́͢C̸̥̠̺̼̗̲̫̓ͣͪ̑́A̬̫͚̘̼̬̅̃ͣ͆̍͜͠Ǹ͈̙͈̗̝̖̄ͭ̅̌̇́͢

Regalis wrote:
S̘͖͚͖̘̺ͤ̄̀͡L̪̣̘̞̮͕̲͋ͬ̀̂ͪ̀͟͠ͅȆ̜͖̋̃̇ͭ̅̚
E̴̪͔̝ͤ̇̐P̌ͪͤ̾͋҉̬̯̦͇̫̺͍͟ ̂̎̑ͫ͆ͬ̉͟҉̬̦̥N̶̰̠̐̂͐̊̍̾͊͆ͮ̀͠O͖̠̖̗͎͙̣̐̂̊̄͌ͧ̆̚̚W̡̝͙̣̲̺̋̓̅͋̀ͨͦ́ͅͅ ̵̧̗̯̻̬̼̲̜̰̲ͩͩW̨̪̩̲͍̱͐ͯ͢H̤̫̝̺ͩ̊ͯ̎
I͍̜͖̦͓͒̍ͭ́͂ͥ̿̀͡͡Ļ͖̰̗̤̮̪̟̃̽̈́̆ͣ́̚ͅEͯ̌̉͌͏̛̰̻̟̗̙̮͉̻ ̵͚̱̠͍̣̝͇͋͊̍ͬ̃̇̈́̊̽͘͝Y̧͇͖̥̹̝̖̓̂ͧ͂͐ͮ͊̚O͇͚̯͙ͧ̋͐Ư̯̯̬͂ͣ͌ͅ ͈̩̳̱͕̒̍͐̉̇S̼̝ͨ͒T̴͉͉͚̘̥̱̈̆́ͅI̒ͦͮ͒҉̪̘̱͓L̷̵̮̥̱̭̥ͭͦ̔ͬ̾̓̕
̧͔̻̥͂͛́͢C̸̥̠̺̼̗̲̫̓ͣͪ̑́A̬̫͚̘̼̬̅̃ͣ͆̍͜͠Ǹ͈̙͈̗̝̖̄ͭ̅̌̇́͢

>Implying that you're making a surprise comeback now that everyone thinks containment breach is dead as fuck even though you only said that development would be minimal

You are one clever developer.

Also, the text says 'SLEEP NOW WHILE YOU STILL CAN'

EDIT: A distortion effect in containment breach? Impressive.
𝙱𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚣𝟹𝙳 𝙴𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛(!): 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚒𝚍𝚕𝚢 𝚒𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛.

Hubbawubba64 wrote:>Implying that you're making a surprise comeback now that everyone thinks containment breach is dead as fuck even though you only said that development would be minimal

You are one clever developer.

Also, the text says 'SLEEP NOW WHILE YOU STILL CAN'

EDIT: A distortion effect in containment breach? Impressive.
I've said that I've started focusing more on other projects but I've also said that there will still be updates every now and then. This SCP addition was actually all thanks to Mirocaine/Astray488, I didn't have any plans of adding it (or most of the other stuff that will be in the next update) until last week when he told me he'd finished the model. :)

Unfortunately that distortion effect isn't in the game, it's just a screenshot taken while using the night vision goggles that I messed up in photoshop to cover up the models a bit.