Re: [Update V5] Upgrading old sounds

Now, I finally got the time to hang out on this forum a bit more.
But first: Happy new year everyone!
SCP2014 wrote:What happened to this project anyway? It was a major contribution as far as I can see.
This project, as well as my general work on this game, is actually still running. I was just busy with other projects (composing orchestral music, game development, that stuff...), but now that I've finished one of my bigger projects and released it, I finally have some spare time again, and so I might do some things for this game again soon.
yonzo_rikuo wrote:i hope i can hear the sound online (i can't download it my internet is very slow)
Sorry, currently you cannot listen to the individual sounds without downloading the whole package. I might upload a small selection of the sounds on Soundcloud or so, I'm not that sure yet.

Re: [Update V5] Upgrading old sounds

CLgaming wrote:
yonzo_rikuo wrote:oh its okayy you don't have too i hyave downloaded it and it gives scary atmosphere. great hope reg use your sound
He already did.

Also, buy a dictionary.
If his IP originates from Malaysia, I don't think there would be perfect English dictionary's there. Or Maybe I'm just REALLY stupid, and don't know shit about Geography. Most likely the second one.

Re: Upgrading old sounds

Juicy wrote:Hell yeah, nice work!

Could you make a new hit sound for SCPs? I find the current "flurch" sound to be quite weird.
Nah, For me, doesn't sound weird.
But maybe I could contribute a part of this game, and make the "hit" sound updated, I could probably update "Slash1.ogg" and "Slash2.ogg"
And, I could make better sounds too! :)
I'm a thread of yarn.

Eric? SHE PEES

"Run! Get to Gate-A or B! Try to run without SCP's and MTF's spotting you! Try to get items that help, and escape."