Re: Old, creepy, abandoned heavy containment zone.

If I recall, there was an old idea floating about of an abandoned section, and I'm sure it was forgotten so please forgive me.

The service tunnels are expected to be more expansive and have a certain chink somewhere within the pipes where, if torn open, the player would find an old, filthy storage closet filled to the brim to disguise any light filtering in. If the player gets past it, he would find a door leading to the older section.

Now, if I can recall, the place was decades ago and built over it, leaving Dr. Gears and his team to forget of it. Of course, that leads to an exit.

But, we can't have another exit because no one would fund another exit in the game. But that exit would have led several kilometres away from the facility.

On another note, why would Regalis be worried about memory consumption?

Irontaco wrote:8. Avoid necroposting! Either start a new one, or find another thread on the same topic, this rule doesn't apply if the thread is under 2 weeks old, or if the thread is for a creation (mod, collaboration for the game or any new assets) and is of your property.
Read the rules before posting, dude.
SCP classified documents
SCP-895 Containment chamber modification
D-9341 memoirs
Old topics of interest

Vulpest wrote:Now, if I can recall, the place was decades ago and built over it, leaving Dr. Gears and his team to forget of it. Of course, that leads to an exit.
I actually have that same idea. "Zone -1" I call it.

I actually made a concept drawing of an entrance to this area, except that my interpretation is in the form of an elevator crash. I can get on my computer and hook up my webcam real quick later today and show it off.
STEAM
## LOG OFF.