Re: Irrlicht Port

I'm writing new normal mapping shaders, just to have GLSL instead of ARB. The ARB shader seems to be a bit broken after I changed it, and ARB is too difficult for me to bother with.

After several hours of reading and trying several implementations of the effect, I'm finally achieving something. Hopefully it doesn't break too easily.

Edit: I implemented specular mapping:
Spoiler

juanjpro wrote:I'm writing new normal mapping shaders, just to have GLSL instead of ARB. The ARB shader seems to be a bit broken after I changed it, and ARB is too difficult for me to bother with.

After several hours of reading and trying several implementations of the effect, I'm finally achieving something. Hopefully it doesn't break too easily.

Edit: I implemented specular mapping:
Spoiler
Thank God for this. Now I can walk down a corridor without nearly bumping into into pitch-black MTF. Will you be releasing early builds of this for play-testing?
ey b0ss, can I habe de pussi plz?

Prune wrote:Thank God for this. Now I can walk down a corridor without nearly bumping into into pitch-black MTF. Will you be releasing early builds of this for play-testing?
I already released something a few posts back, it includes an executable that might work. Check the OP if you want to find it easily.

Feguelion wrote:I tested the executable and it is looking good so far! However, is it normal that SCP-173 is stuck inside the wall in the beginning and is shaking in place?
Yeah, I forgot to move it out of there for the release.

I'm writing an RMesh importer, hopefully I'll have it ready soon. Once it's done I'll release an update.