Re: Irrlicht Port

Ok, the problem is that the directory and files are named "ItemGasMask" where it's named "ItemGasmask" in the project. I forgot that i renamed the directory. It doesn't happend on Windows where files are probably not case sensitive.

MWATTT wrote:Ok, the problem is that the directory and files are named "ItemGasMask" where it's named "ItemGasmask" in the project. I forgot that i renamed the directory. It doesn't happend on Windows where files are probably not case sensitive.
That's my fault, it used to be itemGasMask until I generated all the other files automatically, so capitalization for this item is different. I fixed that now.

okay the touchpad its not very practical the how about we change the button colour into grey or black its look so stupid man come on the button were a big red button with a useless green screen or something on top of it we need to change that
Furries and FnaF fan must be terminated to avoid incident-[REDACTED]
- DR.Yonzo

yonzo_rikuo wrote:okay the touchpad its not very practical the how about we change the button colour into grey or black its look so stupid man come on the button were a big red button with a useless green screen or something on top of it we need to change that
For him to do that the original game would have to do it first so If you want that changed message Reg
Don't worry about your son, he will be sent to the deep dark depths in no time.

yonzo_rikuo wrote:okay the touchpad its not very practical the how about we change the button colour into grey or black its look so stupid man come on the button were a big red button with a useless green screen or something on top of it we need to change that
It makes more sense if you actually thought about why the Red button is there, and is not gray. If the facility is plunged into darkness, with little light, what would be easier? A Back and Gray button, or a red button?