Re: Irrlicht Port

Hubbawubba64 wrote:
kerm64 wrote:
LORD DEATH wrote:I had an incident where I accidentally deleted my save. You should add a feature that asks if you want to delete your save should you press the button on accident.
YES, I just ran into this on a YouTube series, meaning the series is now over. Please, please, please, add a confirmation to the delete button! Side note, the game also crashed when I was killed by SCP-106; "Memory Access Violation" according to Windows.
This is a complete rebuild of the game in an entirely different engine. The assumed goal is a bug free product. Nothing in this port will have any dependence on the quips and quirks of the original.
And to make modding and coding much easier.
Oh, and optimization.

And graphical effects...

Actually a whole crap ton of things.
I am the man who is bored.

I am the boredman.

Re: Irrlicht Port

Catnipbuddy wrote: And to make modding and coding much easier.
Oh, and optimization.

And graphical effects...

Actually a whole crap ton of things.
That was heavily implied. There are many goals at hand here.
Also, I'm not entirely sure converting the game to a C++ graphics compiler will make it any easier for some time program depending on how you look at it.
𝙱𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚣𝟹𝙳 𝙴𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛(!): 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚒𝚍𝚕𝚢 𝚒𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛.

Re: SCPCBIrrlicht

CLgaming wrote:

Code: Select all

juanjpro: Development is pretty slow
Chitaku Itagashi: sad
juanjpro: So far the only new thing I've been working on is reimplementing doors
Chitaku Itagashi: ☹
juanjpro: i cri evertim
I thought my patience would pay off.

FUCK. :)
𝙱𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚣𝟹𝙳 𝙴𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛(!): 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚒𝚍𝚕𝚢 𝚒𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛.

InnocentSam wrote:
juanjpro wrote:Next week I'll try to work harder on this and at least implement another NPC.
The Class-D's should be an easy enough NPC; standard resting state, dead state, and a moving state. The moving state could actually be done as a function: give it an A to B and let the A* do the rest.
The Class D's are hardly an NPC. More like an event that you can screw up by pushing a moving component out of the way.

Kind of off topic but I noticed none of the videos here have been updated in a long time.