Re: SCPCBIrrlicht

InnocentSam wrote: I did wonder if it was 096 but I thought 096 follows only the path it's given; that one looks like it has deviated ever-so-slightly.

Like I said, it spazzed out whenever it moved. I guess it got stuck on the railing. Juan did say that he needed to tweak the AI.

SyphenTV wrote:
InnocentSam wrote:Isn't that just SCP-173's model changed to the hairy spider one?

No, it is a different model using SCP-096's AI. Juan said it spazzed out whenever it moved.
It's a zombie model isn't it? Because I have a B3D viewer and 178 has the animations of a zombie.

KirbyMario12345 wrote:
SyphenTV wrote:
InnocentSam wrote:Isn't that just SCP-173's model changed to the hairy spider one?

No, it is a different model using SCP-096's AI. Juan said it spazzed out whenever it moved.
It's a zombie model isn't it? Because I have a B3D viewer and 178 has the animations of a zombie.
SCP-178-1 uses animations that came with the model pack. The Zombie uses the same.

SyphenTV wrote:
KirbyMario12345 wrote:
SCP-178-1 uses animations that came with the model pack. The Zombie uses the same.
Ah, that does make sense. The model happens to be like that of a hazmat-wearing zombie.

KirbyMario12345 wrote:
Ah, that does make sense. The model happens to be like that of a hazmat-wearing zombie.
Yes. It's because SCP-178-1's model is the hazmat with different textures. it's just rigged to use the animations of the Zombie, which are included in the model pack.