Re: Irrlicht Port

Looks cool :D You seem to be really, really busy with everything SCP:CB related tho - hope you get a break eventually!
SCP: Eric Breach nanomod maker (if anyone wants to revamp it be my guest, as it is now defunct)
Fan of Doctor Who, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, Sleepy Hollow, Person of Interest, Happy (2017) and Silicon Valley. And also MCU films.

General_101 wrote:I assume the floaty like nature of the objects is just because you want to show off what the new engine can do.
Yeah, I already messed around with the properties of the objects and they're heavier now.
General_101 wrote:Aside from porting will you be expanding on this in any way. Such as an actual video options menu, gamma sliders, Etc?
Probably.
Irontaco wrote:I think it must be fun for him to be able to make these things happen.
It would be pointless if it wasn't fun.

Awesome man. Purely awesome. I know how to code, but I don't know if I can help you since this is entirely another engine and I'm not familiar with it. If simple coding knowledge is enough for me to help you, let me know and I'll try doing it from time to time.