Re: SCPCBIrrlicht

If all this is the case, then I might actually find this to be better than the original. I will; however, miss the feel blitz3d brings to the table. In fact, I'm going through the same thing with Minecraft. But that's my only nitpick.
I'm a lead developer of the SCP Containment Breach Unity Remake. Check it out! You might enjoy it
Official Website

slender1200 wrote:Will this port include the 939 chamber you were working on?
It might. You just saw it in the files because he used it as a test room in earlier builds.
𝙱𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚣𝟹𝙳 𝙴𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛(!): 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚒𝚍𝚕𝚢 𝚒𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛.

CLgaming wrote:What'd I miss? How much was done?
Nothing for both questions.
Spoiler
𝙱𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚣𝟹𝙳 𝙴𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛(!): 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝𝚝𝚘𝚗 𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚒𝚍𝚕𝚢 𝚒𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛.

Wow, there is literally no one online right now. Not even a bot?

Anyways, hyped, can't wait to try this version. Don't know why I'm typing this.
===============================
History is written by the victor~Winston Churchill
===============================

Progress.
Spoiler
There are two issues that I'm having right now.

The first one is if I should add pillars to the room where SCP-895 is located. I've been looking for references but none of them really satisfied me.

The second issue is the entrance of the chamber. Since there's no visual evidence on how's the entrance of the chamber I have no choice but to make something from scratch. The first thing I though was an elevator due to the article mentioning that SCP-895 is located 100 meters underground. However, I realized that part of the facility itself is already underground, and remembered juanjpro making mention of the possibility of implementing elevators to separate the different zones along the facility. So I thought of some kind of security checkpoint that detects any type of electrical appliance, instead of an elevator. I wouldn't have problem with the desing of the room or anything. I'd like to hear opinions.
SCP classified documents
SCP-895 Containment chamber modification
D-9341 memoirs
Old topics of interest

CommanderPro100 wrote:
Brunou8 wrote:Hello. I just wanted to let you know that I'm currently working on a new room for SCP-895. Feedback is always welcome.
-snip-
Well isn't someone an asshole?

That room looks great Bruno! It looks much closer to the live feed than the spiral staircase and singular hallway we have currently.
STEAM
## LOG OFF.