Re: Irrlicht Port

juanjpro wrote:
Skin_ wrote:Just wondering, how playable is the game at the moment? I mean, are the basics needed for gameplay in place or are you working on them?
Many key features of the game haven't been implemented yet, but in the near future things some events will start working.

I've been fiddling with the shaders to fix compilation issues and I added realtime reflections:
Spoiler
Now the postprocessing shader is also capable of using a texture for fog, so it's easy to implement 106's eyes properly now :) I could also add some creepy shadows in the background to add to the atmosphere.
awesome! keep up the great work!

Wow. Honestly, forget the Blitz3D multiplayer mod if you haven't already. This looks amazing. It has so much potential to be better than the original.
Sometimes I like to lie in bed and pretend I'm a carrot

like wtf how did you even invent that

-Blu

Nice work! This really looks like it's coming along really well, and really quickly. Just a question, are you going to release source code for this? Oh, and could you attempt to try to make it in more of a way that can be modded (so-to-speak) without having to compile sourcecode? Maybe load the [external] code files on game startup?
My YouTube account: https://www.youtube.com/user/BoltBarkingatthemoon
I know my avatar isn't exactly 'creative'. It's mostly so bronies can identify it but non-bronies have no idea.

WillWow_mc wrote:Just a question, are you going to release source code for this?
https://github.com/juanjpro/SCPCBIrrlicht
WillWow_mc wrote:Oh, and could you attempt to try to make it in more of a way that can be modded (so-to-speak) without having to compile sourcecode? Maybe load the [external] code files on game startup?
I've been reading some of AngelScript's documentation, I think it could get added after most of the project is done.

Now I'll start stabilizing everything so the game doesn't crash every two runs.