SCP-999

What do I have to say? In one of the scariest games of all time, we need some thing to cheer us up. Presenting the adorable SCP-999 :D! SCP-999 is a "a large, amorphous, gelatinous mass of translucent orange slime, weighing about 54 kg (120 lbs) with a consistency similar to that of peanut butter." In game he can be found in a Special Containment "cell", and requires a Level one key card to enter the pen. It looks like this, ://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s ... 1843214283
Its use in game, clearing blurriness, saving your life, and being adorable!

Re: SCP-999

juanjpro wrote:
kapamikey222 wrote:In one of the scariest games of all time, we need some thing to cheer us up.
We already have SCP-420-J and Anomalous Ducks.
Yea, but those are not funny, or last long. SCP-420J Is really cool and all, but it does not last long at all.

kapamikey222 wrote:
juanjpro wrote:
kapamikey222 wrote:In one of the scariest games of all time, we need some thing to cheer us up.
We already have SCP-420-J and Anomalous Ducks.
Yea, but those are not funny, or last long. SCP-420J Is really cool and all, but it does not last long at all.
They are just there for fun. They also aren't supposed to last long or else... Yeah...

Cridone wrote:Hmmm a little reference like seeing 999 follow a D-Class into an un-openable door would be cool. And maybe you could hear the DClass cuddling with 999 if you get close enough to the door.
Well, I just think it would be cooler if you get to see it, and for it to follow you! Also, you can feed it candy, which makes it clear your blur.

Well... Let me tell you why I'm really sincerely against the idea.

1. SCP-999 with the atmosphere of the game kind of kills the whole "horror" aspect.
2. Seriously? Having an SCP as a companion in a game focused around being ALONE?
3. Sure seeing SCP-999, like Cridone said, just follow a Class-D into an inaccessible door, followed by the Class-D closing the door and all that would be a nice little addition, but having an SCP just be with you all the time would make me question a few design choices.

I'm not trying to sound like a jerk, but I'm being completely honest with you on this.
My YouTube. I make bad content.
My Steam. Add me if you'd like.