[Idea] Gasmask Blur

Hi Guys! i'm Foxxy, i'm a veteran (2012-2013) on this forum, and i like to see the game is growing up...

I Have a suggestion, after an long run, when stamina runs out, the gasmask would blur with the respiration of the player...

I Have an Example :
Spoiler
Positive and Negative comments are wellcome!!!

Re: [Idea] Gasmask Blur

I sort of like the idea, but....

People like me, who erase the Black background in the game files to get rid of that annoying look, would find it annoying to see this wet blur whenever we have one bar of sprint left, trying to run. Or, when you have the super gas mask, you constantly see sweat while you infinintly run.

SyphenTV wrote:I sort of like the idea, but....

People like me, who erase the Black background in the game files to get rid of that annoying look, would find it annoying to see this wet blur whenever we have one bar of sprint left, trying to run. Or, when you have the super gas mask, you constantly see sweat while you infinintly run.
yes, but it's possible to delete the blurred gasmask too, and super gasmask probaly will not have this blur...

The thing is, once you wear a gas mask, after a certain period of time the person will get used to it and won't even notice it. This kind of overlay shown will get annoying.

The thing is, the gas mask is a gas mask, use it when is realy needly, like a smoke room or somenthing else, this is what you do with the gas mask, and, again, the super gasmask will not have this problem...

Foxxy wrote:The thing is, the gas mask is a gas mask, use it when is realy needly, like a smoke room or somenthing else, this is what you do with the gas mask, and, again, the super gasmask will not have this problem...

I quite agree with Abincyprus

Foxxy wrote:The thing is, the gas mask is a gas mask, use it when is realy needly, like a smoke room or somenthing else, this is what you do with the gas mask, and, again, the super gasmask will not have this problem...
The thing is, if the overlay you showed us didn't look like you're looking through a butt it would've been better. If you would've wore a gas mask in reality, you would know that it covers only the edges of your vision. Soldiers have no problem wearing a gas mask, nor did I experience any discomfort looking through the eyeholes. If it were so problematic they wouldn't wear it in combat. There's also a much newer design for a gas mask,