make the foundation looks more modern

how about we make the foundation looks more clean and modern but with some dead bodies and a mess. also we add some room that has a fully funtional light or lamp. it will make the place scarier. also make the foundation looks more like expensive hospital or office. and add some beep sound in certain place.

and how about we make emergency staircase and make all of them has fully functional lighting. but sometime some of them will became dark when we enter it :shock: and :049: :0492: will appear
BEHOLD THE NEW SPECIES OF HUMAN NIGGANESE!!!!

NIGGA + JAPANESE = me

Re: make the foundation looks more modern

....what? Make it look more "modern" but litter it with dead bodies? And while I like the idea of being able to switch the roomlight on/off it would have no practical use ingame except for potentially getting you killed by SCP-173.
And the Foundation is not meant to look like a hospital and/or office. Why would you do that? It's neither one of those.
And a "beep sound" ? What are you talking about?

An emergency staircase? As in an easy way to potentially finish the game without effort? Sorry, but no.
My Youtube Account: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSerimah

The SCP Foundation has been around sense....well a VERY long time so I don't think making it modern is a good idea...
And what is the *BEEP* sound you're talking about mean?

Also why would 049 or 049-2 appear? Then what would be the point of his chamber?
And the Stairs idea is dumb for the foundation being UNDERGROUND!!!
Don't worry about your son, he will be sent to the deep dark depths in no time.

maybe he mean that scp foundation must have beep sound in some place. because the foundation has lots of technical device so the beep sound mau be heard around the facility. and about making the foundation looks like modern hospital is to give the atmosphere like youre alone in expensive hospital or modern looking hospital and bam there is :173: there amd he fucks you woth his cement penis. :shock: god what the fuck and you will shout, HOLY MOTHER OF FACKING GOD HE FUCK ME WITHOUT GOD BLESSING. and thats why he wants the foundation looks like hospital.
Furries and FnaF fan must be terminated to avoid incident-[REDACTED]
- DR.Yonzo

yonzo_rikuo wrote:maybe he mean that scp foundation must have beep sound in some place. because the foundation has lots of technical device so the beep sound mau be heard around the facility. and about making the foundation looks like modern hospital is to give the atmosphere like youre alone in expensive hospital or modern looking hospital and bam there is :173: there amd he fucks you woth his cement penis. :shock: god what the fuck and you will shout, HOLY MOTHER OF FACKING GOD HE FUCK ME WITHOUT GOD BLESSING. and thats why he wants the foundation looks like hospital.
That Grammar Tho
Don't worry about your son, he will be sent to the deep dark depths in no time.

slender1200 wrote:
yonzo_rikuo wrote:maybe he mean that scp foundation must have beep sound in some place. because the foundation has lots of technical device so the beep sound mau be heard around the facility. and about making the foundation looks like modern hospital is to give the atmosphere like youre alone in expensive hospital or modern looking hospital and bam there is :173: there amd he fucks you woth his cement penis. :shock: god what the fuck and you will shout, HOLY MOTHER OF FACKING GOD HE FUCK ME WITHOUT GOD BLESSING. and thats why he wants the foundation looks like hospital.
That Grammar Tho
My Grammar Nazi eyes! (Grammar Nazi Definition: Person who likes to correct stuff indefinitely.) THEY BURN!!!