Re: Items Limit

Epickon wrote:
Absence wrote:1: I don't believe the standard D class carries around a backpack with infinite space in it
2: That'd be dumb, unrealistic and impossible.
Oh, OK.
Sorry if I came off as harsh. A better wording of your idea would be a bigger inventory. An unlimited inventory just wouldn't work.

Re: Inventory Increase

Absence wrote:
Epickon wrote:
Absence wrote:1: I don't believe the standard D class carries around a backpack with infinite space in it
2: That'd be dumb, unrealistic and impossible.
Oh, OK.
Sorry if I came off as harsh. A better wording of your idea would be a bigger inventory. An unlimited inventory just wouldn't work.
A bigger inventory would be a better idea. Maybe 15, but not 20 or 25.

D-9999 wrote:I think that there could be a way to acquire a backpack from one of the Foundation Employee's lockers, that way the character can carry his/her items in a reasonable fashion]
I agree with this. As it is, I can see the player only being able to hold perhaps three items before he finds a means of holding more weight as well as mass. That means it makes no sense for the player to be carrying about a gas mask, suit, and radar device. That's why initially, he should be allowed to carry small items such as key cards.

Back in my day you only had 5 slots to work with, and we made it work, you damn kids!

But yeah, a backpack of sorts would be nice, Regalis did mention he was adding the clipboard from BoH so that's a step in the right direction, it is kind of strange for papers to take up the same amount of space as say, a metal panel.
It slep time bunner.