Re: Longer & Expansions (Not Mods)

Any kind of game you beat several times over gets easier, really. I hope to god you're not thinking about "DLCs" because then I'd hunt you down and kill you.
Of course one can think about expanding gameplay, however, you forget that this game is not yet completed. New things will be added over time, you just have to bring some patience.

The very first SCP CB Versions had no ending, let alone more than 3-4 rooms :D This game has come a long way and still has a long road ahead. Let us just wait and see what we'll encounter.
My Youtube Account: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSerimah

Serimah wrote:Any kind of game you beat several times over gets easier, really. I hope to god you're not thinking about "DLCs" because then I'd hunt you down and kill you.
Of course one can think about expanding gameplay, however, you forget that this game is not yet completed. New things will be added over time, you just have to bring some patience.

The very first SCP CB Versions had no ending, let alone more than 3-4 rooms :D This game has come a long way and still has a long road ahead. Let us just wait and see what we'll encounter.
Actually. Reg is going to stop working on this game (Except minor bug-fixes) and is working on a new game.

This was on his UndertowGames website if you are wondering.
Don't worry about your son, he will be sent to the deep dark depths in no time.

Longer & Expansions.
Longer & Expansions.
Longer & Expansions.
Let me just say. Longer & Expansions. Why? This game is already long, considering how much backtracking you need to do if you die and forgot to save. If you mean in the sense of the "Story" it has, it really doesn't need to be bigger. Adding more Gates or more endings TO the gates, would just be boring, since it's probably just going to be guards taking you, an explosion, or you die. Besides, if you really wanted an extra ending, Blitz3D is free. You can always get it, and work on an ending yourself, then post it as a mod!

Brunou8 wrote:I don't understand why has everybody been so rude in the forums. It was just a suggestion, dude.
For me it was because that yonzo guy who seems to make a million posts that are pointless because usually his ideas don't get across at all and his terrible English.
Though I was snarky in my above reply, it's because I do think making an entirely different game is a good idea due to how Reg expressed the code is messy and Blitz3D is a very old engine.
It just seems more worth it to make your own game on a modern engine that's similar to SCPCB while being different.
The preparation for a dive is always a tense time