Re: My Suggestions for version 1.1 [Or any other version]

CLgaming wrote:Sorry for the late reply Syphen. I was talking about an under or above ground warehouse building where you could encounter a one or two snipers. I also had the idea of a face-to-face-with-a-window-in-between encounter where she says that she "wants to play a little game."

So sort of like the moment in Half-Life where you are in the Nuclear Warehouse and there are tons of assassins everywhere? Cool.

Hmm interesting. I won't be able to animate the models, sadly. I almost got a virus trying to download 3D World Studio, and Maya. Fucking sponsored Download Managers.

Blender will be my only option, sadly. Which will lead to HOURS of converting. I'll upload a preview of the Snipers, and their rifles when I'm ready.

EDIT: Anyone else notice the feature, right above where you can say you live, it says when you joined. Is that new?

Brunou8 wrote:Guys, is not that I want to burst your bubble but you are completely missing what a MTF is.

http://scpcb.gamepedia.com/MTF_E-11_%28 ... _Fox%22%29
The article doesn't really affect our suggestions, Bruno. It simply states the amount of members in a given task force and their primary goal. So, that means individual members can have specialty.

However, I think snipers would have to be guards.

Hmm, are you sure? Because I don't see snipers as a Mobile Task Force. Same with medics, I don't see them as part of the MTF. If a member is heavily injured they will just leave him behind, the mission is the highest priority. Grunts? With different equipement? Sorry but no, that doesn't make sense at all. The only thing which I partially agree with are the technicians.
SCP classified documents
SCP-895 Containment chamber modification
D-9341 memoirs
Old topics of interest

Brunou8 wrote:Hmm, are you sure? Because I don't see snipers as a Mobile Task Force. Same with medics, I don't see them as part of the MTF. If a member is heavily injured they will just leave him behind, the mission is the highest priority. Grunts? With different equipment? Sorry but no, that doesn't make sense at all. The only thing which I partially agree with are the technicians.
------------------------------------------------------
MTF: Shit, I'm out of ammo!

MTF 2: Okay. We have no extra equipment, so go screw yourself and jump right in front of *Danger here*!
-------------------------------------------------------

And the first part is not totally true. I remember reading an SCP (It was around the thousands), and a MTF (Part of Ellipson?) was injured, and the rest that had med-kits healed him and waited until his injuries healed, then they continued. There were some people that went, but the log said they had found no bodies, so considered dead.

And Snipers could have just been the guards, as discussed earlier by Vulpest(?)

And why wouldn't MTF have at least a Pistol if they run out of Ammo? These are Highly trained operatives containing dangerous items. If they are to run out of ammo, they would AT LEAST have a pistol to fend off.

Military Movies ad infinitum wrote:"A good man never leaves a soldier behind."
I agree with Vulpest, mission is the topmost priority but it can't be done whilst everyone is "sleeping".

Nine Tailed Fox is not a specific task force meant for specific tasks. It is only said that they specialize in recontaining escaped SCPs at Site :REDACTED:, with secondary tasks being rescuing science personnel and terminated rogue Class-Ds. For all intents and purposes, it is a temporary task force and most likely multi-purpose.

As for the Medic, I think I would rethink that to Support. He would no longer restricted to healing, but also rescuing lost scientists.
Last edited by CLgaming on Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
STEAM
## LOG OFF.

CommanderPro100 wrote:
CLgaming wrote:Nine Tailed Fox is not a specific task force meant for specific tasks.
task force:
- noun
• A task force (TF) is a unit or formation established to work on a single defined task or activity.
Okay, you got me there. But my point still stands. probably

Also, I just noticed that this thread has devolved into just talking about extended MTF stuff. This thread was originally meant to convey multiple ideas, so lets talk about those shall we? :)

I kinda like the idea of choosing the map generation algorithm. It would make the game more interesting through further unpredictibility.
STEAM
## LOG OFF.