My Suggestions for version 1.1 [Or any other version]

Most of these were things that were in the game but are not present in newer versions. [Just sayin']

1. Room ambience. This has not been present since version 1.0.0, but was nice to have around.

2. Pre-breach ambience. I only found this present in 0.9 [Tiny feature but meh]

3. Variation in the MTF and guards. What I mean is when you encounter a guard or MTF they would not have the same model every time. So for example you create a new save with the intro sequence enabled and the guards in the intro will be all of the new guard model, and on a different save they could be all of the older model. (The model used from 0.6 to 0.9.3)

4. Map generation choice. You will have a choice when you start a new save of what the map generation algorithm will be used. You could chose Current map generation, original map generation from 0.1 to 0.6.6 (Without checkpoints of course, and 0.7 map generation. (Current map generation without checkpoints)

5. Make the MTF recontain SCP-173 a lot easier. I haven't been able to get them to do it since 1.0.0. Also make them react to other SCPs.

6. Bring back the bullet hole mechanic. It was realistic to have.

7. SCP-173 turning it's head.

That's it for now
Last edited by penpen110 on Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:51 am, edited 3 times in total.
I think I am the only one who hates SCP-CIM (The mod) and Scp Forums breach

Re: My Suggestions for version 1.1 [Or any other version]

1 and 2: I noticed this too. I have a feeling this was an error as a result of removing the alarm sound from the endrooms.

3: I agree with this kinda. Mostly on the MTF. I also think they should vary in purpose as shown by models. (i.e. Infantry, Technician, Medic, and Sniper.)

4: I remember this being suggested before. I am not sure about how I should consider this one.

5: Are you using cheats to spawn MTF, or are you leading them to 173 legitimately? I think it's good enough the way it is except that SCP-173 still moves when you blink while they're watching it.
STEAM
## LOG OFF.

Brunou8 wrote:New MTF models would take time not to mention that I don't find practical use for it. I'm fine with the rest.

I like the rest. I am developing Models to represent different MTF models. On my agenda, here's what I got:

1. Medic - Only good for Injury healing. Probably some others.

2. Snipers - High range shooting. Better/Lower accuracy.

3. Tacticians - I was working on a room where you can disguise as a MTF and go to their command, so you can see what's happening. Maybe....

4. Grunts - Same MTF. Going to randomize adding 2 more models. Not everyone is the same.

I'd expect to see snipers in the facility exits.

Medic... I'm sorry,but this is very useless. I disagree with any use of this.

As for tacticians, no. But the player disguised as an MTF is quite interesting.

Finall, grunts. That's every MTF within the present game, so It's a but redundant. However, making different sized models and even changing textures to represent different ranks of MTF might work.

So... Who has the skills and motivation to make any of these? I know I don't

But I do want to learn to use Blender when I get a USB mouse

Vulpest wrote:I'd expect to see snipers in the facility exits.

Medic... I'm sorry,but this is very useless. I disagree with any use of this.

As for tacticians, no. But the player disguised as an MTF is quite interesting.

Finall, grunts. That's every MTF within the present game, so It's a but redundant. However, making different sized models and even changing textures to represent different ranks of MTF might work.

So... Who has the skills and motivation to make any of these? I know I don't

But I do want to learn to use Blender when I get a USB mouse
I am working on them, Vulpest. I am sort of basing how they look off some soldiers from World War 2 and on. Some Soldiers wore bands, and such more on their arms and on their bodies to show who they were, for which side.

Thanks for the criticism! The Snipers would make sense at the exit.

For the Tacticians, I misread Technicians. Technicians, if are there, can shut off Tesla Gates without command help, have a blow torch and such, and can use control panels the others can't, like door controls.

For the Medics, It was for some of the SCP's. You could see dead, or hurt MTF's walking some places, and Medics could heal, or check them. It could just be a little thing that could screw you are, more of a animated thing.

Lastly, for the Grunts, I was going to add a little variation. Like smaller people (Since not everyone is the same height), Fatter or thinner, and some different Armour. Just some aesthetically different things.
Last edited by Nehpys on Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.